4. Blushing

I was about to sleep, when someone opened the door. Oh it was just Georges.

- Um I'm just going to grab some stuff.

Georges always sounds like a grandpa who is looking for his grandchildren whom are kidnaped. No sense...

I turned and shut my eyes; maybe that wasn't a good idea.

But... it's better than starring at 22 years old boy. Hah boy...My decision was so much better.

I couldn't sleep, it's hard.

The bed's getting cold and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not alive until you call
And I'll bet the odds against it all
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right but I don't care
There's a million reasons why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants

That song is really playing in my head.

Now it feels like I'm dreaming, someone was in front of me in the darkness. It's obvious, it's him...

He lay on the bed next to me, we were about to kiss, but he really smelled beers and stuff, I rolled out of the bed causing me to make an idiot noise when my butt met the floor. Yeah she just said "HELLO YALL I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BUT THAT FUCKING HURTS"

I got up he really felt asleep, I just got on the bed and turned my back to him I felt two hand around me, and felt asleep by the beat of his heart giving me shivers on my back, and the rhythm of his breath tickling my neck.

.........................................

It's six A.M, I'm already awake I don't know why, but the snorting of john begins to harden, I sawed his cheeks burning red widely. What's wrong?

- John! Wake up.

- Ummmm

- Wake up.

He opened his eyes and smiled. Then he changes the expression into pain.

- Hailey ... my head. Can you bring my medicine next to you?

- Yeah sure.

I really didn't look at it, he grabbed it and took two, He gotten more red, but this time he was really on fire, like shyness shame and ... umm... can't describe that.

- Hailey? What did you do?

- Do what?

- This isn't a .. um.. it's...

Suddenly I notice that this is Viagra. Uh fuck what is it doing here anyway? What should I do? He's going wild! I jumped out of bed knowing that he really wants to pull off the hotness of his, "Hotness" that sounds incredibly sexy.

- What did you just said? He was grinning at me.

- What?

- You said sexy...

I blushed and turned my face so he won't see me...

He was up in front of me unzipping his pants, what the fuck?

Please John! Wake up! Please! If I pushed him he will get wilder, what should I do? He was leaning in, I turned and before he kisses me he looked straight at me, feeling my anxiety He actually got pink!!!

John Channed blushed???

OmG this is just a dream...

He looked at me straight than run to the bathroom

I just went down, leaving all this shit behind me... and the cute little sister was there, playing with her doll.

Did I already mention that she's so evil?

She looks like an angel, but no trust me... she isn't

"AT ALL"