~ Date ~

The last bell for the day rang as the teacher was wrapping up the lesson. I quickly gathered my things and stuffed them into my backpack. "Are you doing something after school?" Minhyun asked as he was packing up his books.

"I'm going on a date." I responded without taking my attention off of my books. Minhyun immediately stopped packing and looked at her.

"With who?" He asked.

"With Wonwoo." I said slowly while looking at Minhyun for his reaction.

"The jerk that threw you chocolates on the floor in front of everyone?" Minhyun asked while staring at me like I was crazy. I nodded my head slowly. Please don't be mad... "Why him?" Minhyun asked.

"He said that he was sorry when I was in the garden. He told me to wait for him at the school gates for our date." I said. Minhyun remained silent as he finished packing up.

Once the both of us were finished, we were making our way to the front of the school. Why does he look so disappointed? I asked myself once I realized that he was acting differently. "Hey, is something wrong?" I asked while poking him a little. He shook his head without looking up at me. "Are you sure?" I then asked. Minhyun nodded his head, again, without looking at me. "But why do you disappointed?"

"I just remembered that Jonghyun ate my Beef Rib Stew." He said then looked up at me. I smiled relieved that nothing serious happened.

"Then order some more from the restaurant." I responded before linking arms with him.

"But it tastes different." He said in a whiny tone.

"How does it taste different?" I asked with my head slightly tilted.

"You made it for me." My smile widened.

"I can make you more tonight, it'll be ready by tomorrow morning." I said.

"Really?" He asked while looking at me with a smile.

I nodded my head with a hum. "Of course." Once we walked out the school's entrance, I immediately felt someone's arm wrapping themselves around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Wonwoo smiling widely.

"Ready for our date?" He whispered into my ear, giving shivers. I looked over at Minhyun who was glaring at Wonwoo.

"I guess, I'll see you tomorrow, princess." He said while opening his arms for me. I walked into his embrace with a smile.

"Tell me if he treats you badly, I'll beat him up for you." He said quietly. I giggled a little before nodding my head. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. Minhyun nodded his head before releasing me from his embrace. "Don't forget my stew!" Minhyun shouted as he walked off.

"I won't!" I shouted back with a smile. I turned back around once I saw Minhyun making a turn and immediately bumped into someone's chest. They wrapped their arms around my waist before pulling me closer, if it was even possible.

"Be careful, I don't want you to ruin that beautiful face of yours." Wonwoo said then tapped the tip of my nose before smiling widely. "Come on, let's go on our little date." He said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Our date was pretty simple, he took me to a cafe before going to the mall. While we were at the mall, Wonwoo kept insisting on getting me something, he ended up buying me a small hair clip. We ended the date off with a movie was that somewhat interesting.