Annual Trip

The next morning, I woke up in bed with Wonwoo next to me. How did I get on the bed? I sat up slowly. I looked around for my phone. I found it on a desk near the bed. I turned it on to check the time. It's only 6:30? I turned off my phone off. I was about to get off the bed, but Wonwoo grabbed my wrist. "It's early where are you going? Sleep with me~" Wonwoo said in a cute voice. Then he pulled me down. He wrapped his arm around my waist and put his leg over mine. "You're not going anywhere." He kissed my forehead then pulling me closer to him. I smiled then closed my eyes again. It won't hurt to sleep for another 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, I woke up by myself in bed. I sat up and looked around. Where's Wonwoo? I got out of bed and made my way into the living room. There I found Wonwoo cooking something. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What are you cooking?" I asked. He looked at me then smiled. "I'm making eggs and bacon." He said while putting an egg on a plate. "Go get ready. Once we finished eating breakfast, I'll take you back to your apartment." He said. I nodded my head then I was on my way to the bathroom. Before I could leave the kitchen, Wonwoo grabbed my hand. I turned around and looked at him. "Where's my morning kiss?" He said while tapping his lips. "But I didn't brush my teeth yet." I said.

"I don't care, I want my kiss." He said then started to lean in closer. Before he could kiss me, I covered his mouth. "I'll give you one after I brush my teeth."I said then walked into the bathroom. I forgot that this wasn't my house, so there wasn't another toothbrush for me. "Wonwoo?" "Yeah?" I heard him say. "I don't have a toothbrush." I said while looking around. "Oh, there's a cabinet behind the door. Once you open it you'll find a toothbrush, a cup, and a small towel. I prepared it for you last night." He said. "Thank you." I started to brush my teeth. Once I finished brushing my teeth, I went into the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready, sit down." I sat down on the table and waited for Wonwoo. A couple seconds later, Wonwoo came to the table with two plates. He set them down then went back into the kitchen to get drinks. Once he sat down, he told me to eat. Once we finished eating I went to wash the dishes. After that, Wonwoo and I were on our way to my apartment. "Hey, Wonwoo?" He hummed in response. "How did I get on the bed?" I asked. "I woke up at 2 am because I was hungry. When I got back into my room, you looked uncomfortable. So, I picked you up and laid you down on the bed. I was going to sleep on the floor, but you held onto my hand and told me to stay with you. Before I knew it, I fell asleep in bed." I hummed the nodded my head.

Once we got to my apartment, Wonwoo waited for me in the living room while I was in my room to change. "I'm done, let's go to school." I said while getting my backpack. He smiled then stood up. He held out his hand for me to hold. I grabbed his hand and my keys After a couple minutes of us walking, we finally got to school. Before we pass the gates, I made up an excuse and left Wonwoo. After going to my locker, I went to my class. When the bell rang, the teacher came in. "This is our annual school trip week. This year we're going to Busan. We'll be leaving tomorrow and we're coming back on Saturday. Once we get to Busan tomorrow, we're going to the beach. If you want, you can wear your swimwear to school with clothes covering it, of course. But if you don't, we'll give you time to change at the hotel. If you have any question, come to the office at lunch time." All of the students nodded their heads.

~ 8:30 PM ~

After eating dinner, I went into my closet to get my luggage. I checked the weather for the rest of the week and it's going to be hot. I made a list of what I should bring. I got my light pink shirt, a pair of pastel blue shorts, a pair of jeans, a black shirt, and two dresses. After putting all of my clothes in my luggage, I got two pairs of shoes. One of the pairs are combat boots and the other pair is flats. I also packed my toothbrush and my towel. I put a couple facial masks and my makeup into my purse. I looked at the clock. Woah, it's 9:30 already? Then I got a text from Wonwoo. He told me to go to sleep early because we had to get to school by 5. I said goodnight to him and turned off my lights.