Part 4

Vitthal was worried and asked the doctor if he needs to admit Kalpi in any hospital!The doctor refused to do so. He told Vitthal that maybe Kalpi had spoken too much straining her voice chords and her glands. We must remember that she has just got back her voice and she must not strain it too much. As time passes by she can talk more but for now she is getting drained as her entire energy is getting drained. Just a few more hours of sleep should do the trick! Its okay Vitthal! Relax!Vitthal heaved a sigh of relief and almost cursed Kamla thinking she had put sich wierd thoughts in his mind that even if Kalpi sneezes he gets alert thinking someone is doing something to her. She could not even tell me what was the lurking danger in the backyard. He missed Kamla very much and even today loved her after she was gone. His relatives and friends asked to remarry as who will look after the two kids, Vitthal had replied I will!Raghav on the other hand met Samrat who came to visit him on his telepathy and asked him if he knew of humans having divine powers? Like what ? asked Samrat. That girl the other day who couldn't speak and I had healed her she could hear my music! You do know that my music cannot be heard by humans. Then how come she heard it. Is it some sign?Oh come on Raghav you have been reading signs since ages now! Why dont you accept the fact that you no longer belong to heaven. Its been centuries you have been collecting souls now. Though its a pity that you are no longer there. We miss your music there. Oh ya then ask Lord Indra to call me back. Actually I am not interested to go back as I have work here! I am tired of his fake world and the beauties there where you are not even allowed to look at them or talk to them. You are expected to play music to their dance which again you have no right to enjoy!Seriously Raghav you still feel you have done no wrong? I mean she was a celestial nymph for god's sake, one of Lord Indra's courtesans( apsaras) and you approached her!! Come on where did you get the guts from? And where did you learn all about this love and nonsense.Raghav : Maybe because Kamdev was my friend! He had asked a lot of help from me to compose songs for his wife Rati. And he loved playing Cupid between us.Then how come he is not suffering like you! Raghav smiled I did not tell about him then to anyone. He still feels bad about it to date. But he has given me a boon instead.Samrat chuckled and asked him surprised? Boon??? Wow what's that? Raghav smiled and said you will know when time comes.So you think the villagers still believe we are the ones who take away the virgin girl's virginity!??Aahh Stupid villagers said Raghav little do they know that they have themselves facilitated their girls and boys to use our name and indulge in these earthly sins by creating such stories! And then they blame us.But now I am beginning to wonder how does it feel like...Stop it Raghav said Samrat! Dont even think about it! Only God knows what would happen then. You know we are not to have any kind of physical relations with humans, it is not advisable you will be breaking the laws here. I know, sighed Raghav but dont you realise Samrat I am already under a punishment for doing no wrong! But someday I will find her! Her? Who her? Raghav ignored Samrat and started playing his harp strumming the string gently releasing the divine music into the air.Kalpi who was in deep sleep fluttered her eyelids. Ra- Rag-v---hmm Raghv----she murmured and Raghav stood still and stopped playing. Samrat this is getting serious! She can hear me even when she is unconcious and is calling me!Samrat was confused! How could this happen? Yes Samrat I even tried to disable her power to hear my music and in an effort to do that I ended up draining all her energy! Poor soul is now suffering because of me! And she can still hear my music! Raghav felt a searing pain through his heart but it felt so wierd because Raghav had never felt pain before. He got scared!Samrat! I dont know I am feeling! Samrat replied - Feel? feel what? We dont feel anything Raghav? Raghav held his hands to his chest and rubbed the place. I dont know but I am feeling wierd. Is this what humans call pain?