Part 5

How was it possible? Samrat wondered thinking if Raghav is not turning into a human, However he did not voice out his fears. He realised there was some connection between Kalpana and Raghav! Does this have to do anything with her? But then she was cursed! And no one has ever seen her since! Should I tell Raghav about her, he has never known that how much she had loved him?No I should not! what if Raghav goes looking out for her. Wait a minute is that girl related to her? Oh no is she really her? -Sulochana !!(the one with beautiful eyes) born as a human! Oh yes that was her curse! To be born as a human being and suffer the various hardships of an earthly being just because she fell in love with him! But why on earth here? Where Raghav is around? No wonder she could listen to his music! She was always enchanted by his music!I need to talk to somebody urgently! Hope Raghav does not recognise her. I dont want him to fall in trouble again after so much time. hmmm Raghav I need to leave... its time! Raghav who was still uncomfortable with the wierd feeling let Samrat leave. Wondering what exactly is happening to him. He feels like seeing her, he wants to make sure if she is alright! He leaves turns himself into a parrot and perches himself over the window of Kalpi's room.He saw her lying on her bed and felt guilty. The pain kept surging in his chest. He felt he was unable to breathe as though something was choking his throat! The parrot called out Kalpi Kalpi!!Kalpi opened her eyes and saw the parrot and she smiled looking weak. She wanted to get up and hold the parrot but then maybe due to the sedatives given by her doctor she closed her eyes again.The parrot flew away and reached the Yaksha tree. Turning its form back to Raghav he kept pondering on what Samrat said. Who was that Apsara whom I had approached? Why cant I remember a thing? And what was wrong in it? Aren't apsaras supposed to be wives of Gandharvas? If I am a Gandharva was she my wife? Then why should I be punished?How long do I wait here? Who can answer my questions?Raghav was not able to recollect Sulochana's memories as he too was cursed. He knew he was waiting for someone but he had forgotten who! Such was his dilemma!

Author's Note:

So will Raghav ever be able to find out his past fully? Is Kalpi really Sulochana born as human? Why could he feel her pain? Are their souls connected? Will Kalpi ever know why she feels so connected to Raghav?