Chapter 4: You don't own me

Sorry you had to wait longer again, but I had some important stuffs connected with college to do. Here's new chapter! Enjoy! 😘
🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

*TEXTS*

T - Toby, S - Spencer

T: Hey 😃 I was wondering if you would like to catch up for a morning coffee tomorrow?

S: Hi. Actually, I don't know. 😶

T: We're still friends, right?

S: Yes.

T: So what about tomorrow? 😀

S: Okay then. 😓

T: Great! I missed talking to you. ❤

S: What's that ❤ for? 😕

T: Can't I show my best friend some love? 💕

S: Toby, it's not funny. It's awkward.👽

T: Spencer, I really don't want our past to judge our friendship now.

S: 💤

T: I'm serious. I heard what happened between you and David. If you want to talk, I'm here for you. 💓

S: Thanks, but the fact that me and David are over doesn't mean I don't have someone who cares about me.

T: Oh okay. If that's true then I'm happy for you.

S: I gotta go. Tomorrow, The Brew, 7:30am. Don't be late.

*Spencer's POV*

With a sigh, I put phone on the table where I'm sitting by in my kitchen. I don't know why I suggested that I might seeing someone while I'm lonely af. Pretending I'm okay with him and Emily burns me inside. It's like whole universe is against me. I close my eyes in concentration, taking deep breath as flashback gets into my head.

*Flashback*

It was late afternoon and I was taking some rest in my dorm room whole someone knocked at my door.

"Come in." I said louder to see Toby then.

"Hey beautiful." He said and looked at me, biting his lip.

"Hi liar." I was surprised and nervous at the same time. "What are you doing here?" I got up from my bed as he came closer and pulled me into hug.

"I missed you. It was almost three weeks.." He whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry, I was busy." I felt tears welled up in my eyes. I was mad that he was still in Rosewood while I had life in Washington. He pulled back, but not letting me out of his arms.