Chapter 10: Love me like you do.

*Spencer's POV*

When I'm at police station, I rush inside carefully to meet Toby. I find quickly his office and walk inside, closing door behind me. He stands up, seeing me and I recognize from his gaze he's not happy that I'm here. But since I know the truth, I think it's just temporary.

"What are you doing here?" He asks irritated, walking up to me slowly.

"Just listen me for the last time. Give me one minute, because I need to tell you something really important." I try to convince him to not to banish me from here.

"Okay." He sighs. "One minute." He states.

"Can we at least go in more private place?" I beg, but he only rolls his eyes at me like I'm annoying kid and then draws the blinds.

< song recommendation: Demi Lovato - Body Say >

"Enough private?" He asks me, but now all I'm thinking about is how hot he looks in his police uniform. I walk past him and lock the door to make sure no one will interrupt us as I changed my plans a little. When I turn myself to look at him again I find him suprised by my action. I only smirk and fling myself at him. My arms around his neck and my lips hungrily attacking his. It takes a while for him to kiss me back since he probably didn't expect that. Toby travels his hands down to my butt and lifts me up so I can put my legs around his waist. One his hand still supporting me and second in my hair, pulling me sensually. First time our lips lose connection is when he trails kisses down through my jawline to my cleavage. Meanwhile some pieces of our clothes find its place on the floor. He lets me sit on desk after throwing some things off of it. Caused by excitement, my heart beats so fast that it almost blows my chest out. When he finds my lips again, our tongues meet in love dance. I get the opportunity to undo his belt and unzip his trousers which makes him moan into my mouth. Then he slides his hands along my thighs when we both are wearing only underwear. Pulling him closer as he bites my bottom lip slowly, I dig my nails gently in his back. Shivers of pleasure run down my spine while Toby's pressing his hot body to mine. I realize that I'm cheating on Caleb, but I just can't take it anymore. I just want Toby's touch on me, his body against mine and his lips against mine.

"Toby" Moan escapes my mouth as he leaves wet kisses on side of my neck.

"Yeah?" He whispers and kisses my neck for the last time before he pulls apart.

The space between us fills with tension, with our foreheads gently touching he runs his hands around the skin of my back to my hips which sends amazing shivers through my body.

"I love you." I declare breathing heavy.

"I love you too." He kisses my lips shortly, but passionately. "You have no idea how much I love you." He adds and I can't help myself and cupping his face with my hands, I kiss his lips with all emotions that his closeness woke up into me. At the same time he wrapps arms around me tightly and it takes eternity as we're in this embrace.

World doesn't exist for us until my phone ruins all the friction. We break apart which makes us both sigh. I jump from the desk and putting annoying strand of hair behind my ear, I try to find my iPhone which sank under our clothes.