WITHIN THE GREAT WALL

NOTE:beside is a pic of the Great White City

Within the walls of the Great White City, inside the four coloumns of his room, King Perelius was in deep thoughts while sitting in his majestic throne. He was thinking so deeply and he's mind was far away that the sudden opening of the door snapped him back to reality.

"Your Majesty.............the frontage of the city has been attacked already, our first defense is broken and fear have conquered our men!", the soldier said grasping for air. The soldier was so horrified and there's a vivid description of fear on his face. Another soldier entered the room and kneeled down before the King. He was breathing heavil and he was shaking,"Your Majesty..................the enemies had gone their way in!" Like the other soldier, his dark eyes reflected the gloomy scene outside and the horror of war. it seemed like life had already left him for he looked pale and almost fainted. The soldiers were terrified and looked horrible but the king looked at them with a smile, stood up and put on his armour. Together with the two soldiers, the king headed to the hall of soldiers and walked in the aisle with pride and defiance in his eyes. The soldiers were expecting him to be nervousbut their expectations were wrong. They were astonished by the King's calmness in the middle of uncertainty as he spoke to them in a loud voice. The King stood at the center of the hall asthe soldiers cirled and gathered around him. he began his speech then by saying," There's nothing to be afraid of soldies,"his voice echoed all over the hall. "Let the Moagors go back to Vickorious...let the dogs return to their master, but before that let them taste the pain of death as we watch them fall one by one! Let us avenge our brothers who have fallen, who sacrificed their lives for this moment, whom we....defenders of Theselvania, warriors of Rojan will fight..........as ONE!", the king raisedhis sword as he shouted the last words. Then the crowd yelled and raised their swords high. They were yelling and singing as if they have already won against the Moagors. They faced the enemies and met them outside the second defensive gate as they marched  in a rhythmic pattern.