Chapter 01: My School Life

I was always studying no matter what to keep my family happy. To make sure I get a good future so I can provide for them. I don't have anytime for anyone or anything even including myself. As I wake up from that and get dressed I walk to the kitchen to make my breakfast. While I wait I see a letter on the dining table from Mother and Father.

----------------------------------------------
"Dear Katrine,
Your Mother and I will be back in 3 months. Don't worry we'll try not to take so long. So you wouldn't be lonely inside the house. Your Mother prepared some breakfast for you so you wouldn't have to make it yourself.

From: Mother and Father
To: Katrine
----------------------------------------------

As I read that I looked inside of the fridge and saw eggs and buttered bread ready for me. I quickly ate my food and got my backpack and books ready. I also grabbed my study guide to read on the way. While I walked outside I saw another fight with some Stupid Delinquent . *Sigh* As I sighed heavily I ignored it and kept studying. "Like why can't they be any quiet and it's morning too!!" I thought very irritated.

Finally I made it at the station and the train was about to come my way. When I was about to enter I saw that a little kid was crying and wailing for it's mother. I was no monster but the world is cruel and so I didn't help the kid and just averted my gaze. Though some may get guilty for not helping the child. But I never felt saddened or frightened by anything not even dying will scare me.

When I reached my destination I was always ahead of time. I always come to school approximately 6:50. Many people aren't really here though. Well as I walk towards my homeroom and entered it my teacher. She wasn't here so typical she always goes to the [Teacher's Lounge] . I quietly walked to my seat and got my study guides, pencils, erasers, and notebook out so I can study for my next exam.

Later on, around class someone sent me a letter. I got so annoyed and crumpled it and threw it away. As usual a guy wants to confess their love to me...Yet I'm not interested because men and other guys are just low-lives who can't live without someone telling them what to do. But others are different in some way in a special way that's a person I'll accept. When classes were all over I knew where it would be so I walked out towards the back of the school where there is a red maple tree and a pink cherry tree.

For me I don't believe the legend of the secret lovers. It's just so stupid they promised to meet each other yet they meet at the wrong time and stayed there so they died together eternally. While I finally made it I see a red-haired boy with grey-eyes. As I stared at him for a while so I can examine him. I could hear him stuttering saying "K-K-Katrine I-I Lo-ve y-you!!" When I heard that I just sighed sadly. I thought so sadly for him "Why did such a nice and innocent guy fall for someone like me" I wondered. " I'm sorry but I cannot repay your feelings back but I don't like anyone either you may think you have a chance but I don't think you do" I told him coldly.

Right as I started to look at him he started to tear up. While I walk towards him I have in my hand a heart- printed handkerchief . I go very close to him and start wiping away his tears. As I wiped them off he got startled and stared at me with more and more tears coming out. "Why! Just why! Can't I be by your side at least let me try..!" He muffled

But as I was about to say something it began raining out of nowhere. Even though he was rejected by me he took his jacket off and put it over me dragging me somewhere."Great I'm soaking wet and I'm being dragged by a guy not only that but I'm wearing his jacket which has his scent.