Chapter 03: Why Blame Me?

The young man and I exchanged a few stares and kept walking on without talking at all. While I kept on walking I saw a flyer hanged on the wall saying.

----------------------------------------------
Please if you have seen my missing child or have seen them before they have gone missing inform me because he is very important child to us.

If seen call this number for your payment. (310-990-4649)

----------------------------------------------

I saw the little kid but should I inform his parents. It is their fault for leaving him after all. So I grabbed my cell-phone and was about to dial the number. Until my mother called "Dear are you there?" Asked my mother. "Yes I'm here" I answered to her. "Ah ok um... I have something to tell you" she told me. "Yes keep going" I answered back. "Well your father and I were worried about your future so we made an engagement for you" she whispered very scared."What!! You did this without my consent!!" I yelled.

As soon my mother was about to saw something. I hanged up the phone and grumpily walked towards my home. "Just why must they always do this prepare something that I'll decide!" I thought. I got very stressed out today so after I got home I rested. As soon I woke up it was the afternoon. Jeez everyday goes by quickly. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom to shower. Later, I got my study guide again to study of course. But soon I felt lonely I don't have any friends so I can hangout. I can't even have a party without no one.

Still nothing to do until I noticed that tomorrow I have school. I got my clothes prepared for tomorrow and began to sleep again. As soon it was Sunday I did my usual things. And left my house to go to school. When I got to school I noticed some girls were glaring at me. As I went to my locker they slammed it closed. And yelled at my ear "DAMN BITCH DON'T IGNORE ME AND MY CREW YOU FUCKING MADE MAKORIO SICK BECAUSE OF YOU HOE ASS FACE!!". As she said that everyone began staring at us.

The leader of the girl's crew pulled my wrist very hard and pushed it towards the back of myself. She then dragged me to the pool and told the other girls to tie my arms behind my back. They started pushing me towards the pool. And let me fall in I couldn't move at all or I couldn't swim at all. I was tied up was it really my fault. Was I to blame for his sickness. I guess I am to blame for everything even though it wasn't my fault.