Chapter 9

Tohru changed into some workout clothes. Then she went downstairs and put her sneakers.

Yuki : where are you going, miss honda?

Tohru : to the gym.

Tohru ran to the gym. When she got there, she was practicing her fighting with a punching bag. Later that night, when she was running home, the same man stopped her.

Tohru : you again.

Man: hello princess.

Tohru : what do you want?

Man: Me and my friends want to give a good time.

Tohru ran as fast as she could but was grabbed and was touched on.

Tohru : NO!!!

Tohru kicked his private part. And punched the others in the face. One guy slapped her and grabbed her breasts. She yelped and knee him the stomach. One guy ripped off her shirt and she kicked him in his face. Then she threw rocks at all three of them. They all passed out. And she ran. When she got home. She had her jacket half way zipped and she collapsed on the floor panting.

Kyo: tohru!

Tohru panting : I'm fine. That guy was the there again but he had two...... Other guys...... With... Him.

Tohru covered her chest with a blanket.

Tohru : I'm going upstairs.

She went upstairs and took a bath. Why was he there again she thought. then went downstairs and grabbed a band-aid and put it on her cheek.

Shigure : you beat them again?

Tohru : if it didn't threw those rocks, they would have raped me.

Yuki : but your shirt.....

Tohru : I had a jacket but when I tried to zip it, it got stuck so that's why I ran in here with my sports bra.

Tohru covered her mouth. Why did she just say that?

Tohru : forget I said that.

Kyo: are you sure you are alright?

Tohru nodded and smiled. Then she started making dinner. After dinner, she called her friends Kisa, Kagura, Hana and Uo to come over. Few minutes, they got there. But when Tohru's favorite song kesha tik tok came on, she started dancing, the girls started dancing and the boys started staring at them. They was doing those dancing that will make a boy go crazy. After the song, they gave each other piggyback rides. They was laughing so hard that they all fell to the ground. Tohru told the girls a secret and they was all oooooo. Then they played truth or dare.

Tohru : OK, Kisa truth or dare.

Kisa: truth.

Tohru : if you was a boy, who would you kiss?

Kisa: you!

Kisa jump on Tohru and started kissing her cheek. Tohru was laughing.

Kisa : Kagura, truth or dare?

Kagura : dare.

Kisa: I dare you to just wear your bra.

Kagura blushed and did the dare.

The boys was shocked. Neiko was grinning.

Kagura : Ummm....Tohru, truth or dare.

Tohru : dare.

Kagura : I dare you to just your bra and undies.

Tohru blushed and covered her face.

Tohru : I can't.

Kagura : cmon, it's like wearing your bikini.

Tohru went in the closet and took off her shirt and skirt. And came out in a white bra and undies. She was so shy. She covered herself with a blanket.

Hana: that wasn't so bad.

Tohru : hell it was. I'm embrassed. Hana, truth or dare.

Hana: truth.

Tohru : is it true that you have feelings for someone in the sohma family.

Hana smiled and blushed: yes.

Everyone looked at her.

Hana: Uo, truth or dare?

Uo: dare. I'm not a sissy.

Hana: I dare to eat a nasty bug.

Uo gagged.

Hana grabbed a die bug from outside and gave it to her.

Uo yelped and ate it.

Everyone looked at her and gagged.

Tohru blushed : I'm done playing.

Kagura : me too.

Kisa : me three.

Hana and Uo nodded. Tohru kept the blanket on her and went to her room. The rest of the girls went home as they waved to tohru from her Window. Tohru was blushing really hard. Kyo saw her in her bra and undies. Few minutes later, tohru heard a thump from the roof. So, she went to investigate. She put on a white tank top and grey jogging pants and put her hair in a high ponytail.