Chapter 2

Once they put me on Hasbro i felt so famous!  My fans were so proud of me, i made my first appearance on the very first episode.  Then they put me in more and more episodes then it all came down tothe episode, " The Last Round Up ".  Right after the theme song  Rainbow Dash was putting up the sign on town hall for when Apple Jack was leaving for the rodeo competion.  Then i was hopping on the storm cloud then Rainbow Dash said, " Now careful Derpy!  You don't wanna do anymore damage than you already done. "  Then i come in and i say, " I just don't know what went wrong. " then i get electricuted by the storm cloud.  Then town hall fell apart and i flew over to Rainbow and i accidently knocked over one of the ledges above Rainbow.  Next,  Rainbow went down to save the ledge from breaking but it was too heavy so then she put a hole in the ground as she fell in.  So i came over and poked my head in and said, " You okay Rainbow Dash?  Anything i can do to help? ".  Finally, Rainbow Dash flew up the hole and yelled, " Nothing!  In the name of Celestia, just sit there and do nothing! "  then i sat down and the ground crack then i pulled on Rainbow Dashes tail so we both fell into another hole and finally i say, " My bad. "  I thought that that was really good.  I don't act as someone else, i only act as myself.