Chapter 3

After a few days " The Last Round up " aired.  Some people sent negative comments to Hasbro basically they said that was an insult to kids with mental disabilities because Derpy ment retarted and mental.  The lady who wrote the episode felt that Derpy did not need to be censored but Hasbro said that it has to be done so she did.  Then, when one of the fans saw the update on that specific episode.  They were pretty upset.  My name was censored.  I felt upset like no one wanted me.  Everypony is different we're suppose to accept everyone's differences.  Am i not apart of this world anymore?  What did i do to ever make you mad?  Just because i'm mental doesn't mean you just censor me?  How would your kids feel offended just look at spongebob and Patrick for example.  They are pretty much dumber than a sack of hammers.  Same with Snips and Snails,  they're just like Spongebob and Patirck.  At least i'm smarter than they are.  Why can't mental kids be on TV?  Why?  Do you only accept kids who have no issues and are good looking just to keep your shows running?  Your shows even say that you celebrate diversity throughout the world!  You should accept everyone no matter what disability they have.  Its like i died and i can never come back EVER!  Have you ever been excluded from a group you wanted to join? If you said yes, then thats how i felt.  Its not right.  Why was i ever created...