III. I Made A Stupid Decision

Note** The picture is for reference to the bikini mentioned, not including the model (:

Recap: 

"Why?"

"Just give me your hand." He scowled, snatching my dormant hand from beside me.

"W-what the hell are you trying to do?" A small pinch of unease settled in my guts.

His face twisted into a mocking grin. "Why, proving you wrong, princess."

And with that sentence serving as a warning, my hand came into direct contact onto his jeans. On the area I was previously staring at. On the area that is now slowly coming to life. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A small sound escaped the back of his throat, his hands squeezed my palm, which in result, made me squeeze him. I ripped my hand away as if his crotch had burned me. It very well may have, and I would have preferred that than go through this experience ever again. Me, Chanel Lee, the girl who didn't even get close to touching first base, just skipped straight to the third. Fluck.

"Aw you are so cute." My face could not be anymore inflamed. I backed up, holding my right hand away from my body as if I had touched something diseased. "What's wrong? Is the princess shy?" He mocked, stalking after me like hunter on prey.

"No." My voice came out reluctantly high pitched. I swore silently. Even a five year old can lie better than that.

"Really? Well if you are not shy, then come back here." His voice was sinful. I almost flinched as he lifted up one hand, curling a finger back in the come hither motion. I trained my eyes on his finger, praying to the heavenly lord to not drop my eyes elsewhere. He smirked, following my line of gaze. "Do you know where else this motion is used?" I shook my head.

"I don't want to know." I forced my voice out.

"Oh come on, sure you do." He chuckled. I shook my head once more. A flash of surprise flew through his eyes. It came as quick as it left. "It brings girls to an infamous g-spot orgasm." I gulped. My back collided with the edge of something. The wardrobe.

"A-alright. S-so what?" I gulped, unable to keep the stutter from my voice. My hands came up to cover my face in a vain attempt to cool it down, this of which seemed utterly impossible seeing as the area between my legs couldn't help but began dampening.

"So," he prowled closer, a hungry look entering his eyes. "if you choose to follow my terms," his legs closed the last bit of space between us, his hands attaching themselves onto my hips. "an orgasm is what you will receive. In fact, many of them." The corner of his lips quirked up into a crude smile, his lips dangerously close to mine.

I gulped. "Uh— um," my mouth opened and closed, unable to make a full sentence. I didn't know what to say! I have never sexted a boy before. How the hell am I supposed to respond to something like this?

He smirked. "Just say yes." His lips slowly fell on mine. I could feel myself stiffen. Oh my god.

Oh my god.

A boy is kissing me. Oh my god. What do I do?

I guess I just mimic his actions. His lips felt oh so soft, yet demanding and controlling. His fingers sneaked under my top, rubbing circles on the small of my back, on my dimples. I broke away from the kiss, feeling overwhelmed by everything that was happening.