21 September 2013

Dear crush.

Bad news. My cancer is spreading fast. As the doctors said, my kidney has been affected first. They'll operate my kidney and put on artificials ones or something. I don't know. Let's leave out my sad, hospitalic stories.

You know? Mrs. Johnson offered to give me a ride around the city. You won't imagine how many time I had to go through the puppy-eyed-phase in front of the doctor to let me go. It was sooo much fun. We went to the Central Park, the Art Gallery, and the Beach. The same beach where we had our first family picnic. You remember the Throwball match? Ha! Loser. You even owe a treat for that. I'm still waiting, Jeff. Maybe one fine day you'll remember and buy me something.

Anyways, my birthday is approaching. Yayy. You know? I still have that big fluffy pink teddy you gave me two years back. My first and last gift from you. This time I guess the celebrations are with doctors, nurses and patients. Okay, we must try something new, no?

I still feel bad about the fact that you threw off my choclates that I gave you last year. You seriously hate me *that* much? Care to explain the reason? I'm dying to know the reason. Or maybe, just maybe, I'll believe that the choclate thing was a rumour. I'll believe it for my own convenience. See? I'm so good ;)

How's school? Do teachers ask about me? Do they even know I'm missing? I'm sure they didn't even notice. Stupid teachers. Huh.

I've to tell you so many things, Jeff. So so soooo many things. The ones which have always remained a secret. Shshsh...

Please come and let me pour my heart out to you. I have no one to tell these things. My parents left before I could tell them anything. And my friends avoided me 'cause I was *ugly* and *not their type*. And then...there's you. Mr. Complicated. Heck, I don't even know if you still consider me as a friend. Its like...I'm invisible. You do not look at me. You turn around when I'm near. Am I a plague? A contagious disease? No, right? I still wonder why you'd do that.

There I go with my hate stories, again. Well, chuck it. Tell me about yourself. Is there any girlfriend I should envy? Don't you dare get one while I'm alive. I give really hard punches, you know.

And hey! Did I tell you I met Mrs. Johnson's daughters? Oh my! They are so cute and bubbly. I swear they were the most engertic people I've ever seen. With cherry red hair and brown eyes, the twins are really beautiful. I almost wanted to adopt them and keep them with me. Cutie pies.

Remind me to tell you the Big Fat Secret in the next letter, which would be on my birthday. Until then,

Your non-existent friend,
Sasha.

***

Word-count:- 1635