Chapter Three: Meeting new people.

Inside, the school was brightly lit and it was a lot warmer than I had expected. The office was a small and cramped little room with a waiting area filled with crappy plastic chairs. You know the sort you would find at a kebab shop in the early hours of the morning when you were pissed out of your mind.

 Not that I'd know anything about that...

 Plants grew everywhere in large plastic pots, as if there wasn't enough greenery outside, this place is like a freaking jungle. The room was cut in half by a long counter, cluttered with wire baskets full of papers and brightly colored flyers taped to its front. There were three desks behind the counter, one of which was manned by a fat, ginger haired woman wearing glasses.

 Her glasses made her the typical sort of nerd, you know the type that we would always pick on back home. She was wearing a purple t-shirt, which immediately made me feel underdressed. But who gives a flying shit right? Im the queen of everytiiinggg'. so if they dont like me then they can all go suck my surgically removed penis.

 The ginger haired woman looked up. "Can I help you Sugar?"

"I'm Isabella Swan, you may call me Mrs Swan" I informed her, and saw the immediate awareness light her eyes.

 As I expected I was the newest hot topic for gossip. Daughter of the Chief's flighty ex-wife, come home at last to where she belongs.

"Of course, Mrs Swan" she said. She dug through a precariously stacked pile of documents on her desk till she found the ones she was looking for. "I have your schedule right here, and a map of the school." She brought several sheets to the counter.

"Cheers love" I said to her "But I wont be needing a schedule, I dont do classes."

 "Well Im afraid Mrs Swan that in this school you will have to attend classes. I do not know what they did in your old school but here we care about a childs education." Replied the ginger haired woman.

I did not care what this womans name was, And I do not wish to find out because the ginger haired woman had already pissed me off in the matter of a tiny 5 minutes. When I get home I am going to call my 'connections' and get this bitch killed. I dont care how many favours I have to call in. This bitch is going down. Telling me I have to go to classes. who does she think she is?!?

When I went back out to my gorgeously expensive truck, other students were starting to arrive. I drove around the jungle like school, following the line of traffic. I was glad to see that most of the cars were older like mine, nothing flashy, so this would mean that there was nobody richer than me here. At home I'd lived in one of the few lower-income neighborhoods that were included in the Paradise Valley District.

It was a common thing to see a new Mercedes or Porsche in the student lot. The nicest car here was a shiny Volvo, and it stood out. Still, I cut the engine as soon as I was in a spot, so that the thunderous volume wouldn't draw attention to me. I mean I want to make an enterance, But not like this, because this isnt cool or flashy enough for a gal like me.

I looked at the map in the truck, trying to memorize it now because I didnt want to be one of those nerdy looking new kids who had a map stuck under their large noses all day. I stuffed everything in my bag, slung the strap over my 'skinny' shoulder, and sucked in a huge breath. I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No matter how tough I acted. Shit like this scared the heck outta me.

But hey its not like anyone was going to bite me. Although I am quite into shit like that.  I finally exhaled and stepped out of the truck.