•God's creation•chapter four•

Gentle hums soothed the air whilst the heat of freshly brewed raspberry herbal tea sat on the coffee table in Eden's snug. It was a drowsy day and was going to be spent with her usual activity; drawing. Eden, everyday, draws new things that she would one day create. In fact every wall of her small cottage house had a sketch on them, wether it was in paper or actually on the wall. But there is one thing about what Eden keeps inside her homely home. Her creations. The sketches she had brought to life and live with her to keep her company. Ever simce Eden's journey to earth, she had been lonley and felt an overwhelming emptiness that was once her family.

It was early noon when an unknown knock came to her door. Confusion clouded Eden's thoughts. She wasn't expecting annyone and not to mention she lived deep in the country. walking wearily towards the door, the snow haired lady opened it to an unknown face but through her godly lineage she could see the grace incapped within the human body. someone she had grew from birth with. Tears sprung to her eyes and glazed her vision, Palms had become to dampen with sweat. Eden tried to Voice her words but her voice had seemed to close up almost entirely. His gaze was soft and saddened, holding back a tearful sob.

No words were spoken and in this moment no words were needed. Eden forwarded herself into her best friends arms or at least vessels arms and let her cries bury themselves into his chest whilst he had his chin propped on Eden's head.

"You're alive- you're here and alive." His words were hushed and muffled by his lips pressed against Eden's glossy hair. Angels of heaven were told when Lucifer was banished that she died of heart ache, which is how a star (like her mother) deceases itself. This was believable of the connection shared between Eden and luci. However she did not know of this telling until a millennia afterwards.

Her reply was a soft nod as she pulled away. "Would you, uh, want to come inside... Gabriel?" She spoke with her gaze fixated on the floor. Gabe nodded, a warm smile spread in his vessels face, entering Eden's home.

Young Eden sat cross legged in her garden with tear filled eyes, staring at a flower she earlier grew using her godly power passed down from her father. Her age appears her to look around 8 however Eden's age was roughly 150 years old. A gentle yet familiar presence cam to clear as archangel Gabriel sat down next to her. His hand rested upon her upper back soothingly and his face showed sympathy.

"What troubles you, Eden?" His melting voice calmed her in seconds. She looked up to her friend with sorrow.

"Raphael spoke hurtful things to me. In sorry for my fuss, Gabriel." The godling hiccuped. The archangel sighed breathily.

"Whatever that old meany said-" this instantly made her laugh a little. " was because he is jealous that you are smarter, more liked and prettier than him. Raphael has a difficult time expressing his true emotions." Eden's eyebrows furrowed.

"Then I'll be his friend." She says, standing up. Gabriel was confused.

"But you said he was mean and hurtful, Eddie. I don't want you to go near him if he is going to upset you again." Gabriel used her nickname which made her even happier.

"He obviously needs a friend to express to and his hatefulness comes from loneliness. Sometimes all you need is a friend." Her eyes were focused into Gabriel's but all he could do was smile and nodded. Gabe wouldn't say it but he was truly amazed at how kind Eden could be and how selfless her actions always were. She was the reason heaven was peaceful.

Needless to say, Raphael and Eden built a somewhat friendship. Obviously it wasn't as strong as hers and the other archangels but it was just as meaningful.