•God's creation 6•

Eden was in her remote cottage house, sipping hot tea whilst rain crashed into the front window. It was a serene moment destined to be broke. She was reading through old parchments she had collected over the years on things she discovered. of course she was interrupted by a knock at her door. She stood up reluctantly and walked towards the door. Twisting the brass knob the door revealed an unknown face however the celestial soul she could see behind the human vessel was all too familiar.

"Gabriel." She breathed out. He smiled at her like they had never said goodbye all those years ago. She motioned him to enter, stepping aside as he walked through the door.

"Nice place." He finally spoke. Although she wished it was his own voice, it was good enough.

"Thanks, I made it about a century ago. It's holding up pretty well but needed minor adjustments..." Eden kept rambling on out of not knowing how to deal with the situation.  She stopped talking when the Archangel started laughing at her perfuse mumbling.

"I've missed you." He says looking into her eyes and seeing everything he had ever loved.

"Then why did you leave me?" Her voice no louder than a whisper, cracking from the painful memories.

"Because it hurt to stay. But I didn't realise it hurt more to leave you." He paused. "I'm sorry."

"I should have left with you. When you and Lucifer left nothing was the same, I didn't expect things to but it was a lot worse than imagined. When dad told me his plan I couldn't stay either. It scared me to think I was going to take his place."

Gabriel engulfed her in a hug. Her cold small body was surrounded by heat of his transparent wings.

"But now we're together again. forever." She added, arms around his waist.

"Of course, forever." He smiled into her hair as she did into his chest. pulling away, he looked over to where she ad obviously just sat, paper crowded a small spot on the floor with a teal mug of tea on the small wooden table. "Looking for something?"

"I was going through notes I had made over the years about things I have learned, created and achieved. Boring stuff like that." She lied a bit, to her it wasn't boring at all but to others she assumes it is.

"I think it's pretty awesome." He says skimming his eyes over random things. Eden retrieved her tea and sat cross legged on the floor while Gabe was on the sofa across from her. "So what have you been doing?"  He asks.

"Well I have been involved with the Greek gods but I haven't been to Olympus in a while."

"Those old guys? they're so boring." He laughed. She would have reasoned that that Apollo was a fun person but chose to laugh instead when remembering that Gabe and him aren't on good terms.

"What about you?" Eden asked.

"Recently? messing with the Winchesters." She rolled her eyes.

"I heard. you really should cut them some slack; we are supposed to keep them safe Gabe." Eden says with a playfully stern look.

"They're the ones not doing their jobs, Ed."

"I think they're doing the right thing by not agreeing to Michael and Luci. They need to be stopped." If it were anyone else Gabriel would have argued back but because it's Eden, he knows she will always win.

Changing the topic Gabriel looked at her and smirked. "Do something cool." She rolled her eyes at him but proceeded to amuse him.

She held up her wrist on the coffee table and made a fist, opening it to be a white butterfly which flew around her then resting on her hair at around her shoulders.

"Happy?" She looked up to him and he was smiling at her, head rested in his hands.

"Extremely."A genuine smile on his face. It's one thing for him to produce things like that more it's only imitating the actual life that Eden can produce. Because real life is detectable, it has a soul. But a simple trick doesn't involve that type of power that Everyone in Heaven admires so much.

"Never been happier."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I know it's short but it's a filler and a bit of fluff for you thirsty's.