Meet Chase

Chase's P.O.V.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Chase come on we'll be late for school"I heard Amanda say."I'm coming"I said.I put on my blue T-shirt and my black jeans and got out of my room.My sister was waiting outside with her backpack.

Amanda is my twin sister.Now some of you will think that because we're twins we'll be completely different but we're totally the same.We always know what each other thinks or if one of us is not ok.We're best friends and we share all of our secrets.I know it sounds a little weird but hey.That's what we do.I don't know what I'd do without her.

"What took you so long ?"she asked."Sorry my alarm didn't go off and I woke up ten minutes ago"I explained."Let's just go to school"she said.I nodded.We took our backpacks and headed to school.When we got there we went to our lockers to put our books in when I saw Bree coming.I froze.

Bree Davenport is my crush since the first time I saw her.She and her brothers came to our school last year.Before that they were homeschooled.Well at least she and her brother Adam.They first came to school a few days after their dad, the famous Donald Davenport, married Tasha Dooley and Leo, her son, came to live with them.I have to admit the first time they came to school Adam and Bree were acting a little weird.It was like they hadn't been in a place with people before.Amanda doesn't trust them.She thinks they're hiding something important.Sometimes I believe it too but I don't care.They're my friends.The first time I tried to ask her out was the worst.In the end I just asked her to become friends because I was nervous.That was my biggest mistake.We actually kissed once but no one said anything like it never happened.Now we're still just friends.

"Chase"someone and they were waving their hand in front of me.I turned to look at the person.It was my sister."What ?"I asked."After Bree came you just kept staring at the opposite wall.I was waving my hand in front of you and calling your name for 5 minutes.I mean I know you have a crush on her but dude that's weird"she said.I just rolled my eyes, took my books and started walking to the next class.When I got in I realized it was empty.It wasn't weird for me though.I was always the first to get in class.I started reading a book waiting for the others to come when someone sat next to me.

Ok guys so what do you think ?I've been thinking this story for a long time and I finally decided to update it.Please tell me if you like it and if you want me to continue it.See you later BYE!!!