February 8 - Insults and Begs

(( DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SHORT!! HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!!))

   The next day as I suspected no one talked to me and I kept receiving death glares. So wanting to get away from all those people and needing some other books, I went to the locker room. Somehow today it was full, but I still stayed because I needed to change some books. When I opened my locker many pieces of paper fell to the floor and when I tried to read what one of them said, like in your normal chick flick, they were insults and everyone started laughing at me and whispering between themselves. the thing they didn't know was that as soon as I finished throwing away the papers i wasn't going to be your normal girl and leave crying, oh no honey, all hell was going to break loose when I threw the last piece of paper in the trash can. So I started picking the papers up and throwing them away. I was halfway finished when my brother came in and helped me finished. Everyone was so lucky that Matt had come in or else they would've seen my inner monster get loose. I so sick and tired of all this nonsense and shit! Like, I can't do anything at school because I will get judge. Once we were out of sight he pulled me into a big bear hug and I held on tight.

   "Thanks Matty, I needed that." I thanked him with a half smile.

   " No problem sis, that's why I'm here for. I'm also here to tell you that you should tell a teacher about all this bullying or I'm telling."

   "NO!!! MATT PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE!!! I AM BEGGING YOU!! PLEASE!!!"

   "Ughhh! Okay, fine, but if it keeps on going for too long I will tell on you." he said.

   "Okay, thanks M!" I said as I gave a kiss on the cheek and left for my class.