February 5th - The Rumors Begin

Today, when I got to school, everyone was looking at me weirdly, amd not knowing the reason to it I let it slide. By recess I was growing quite uncomfortable with the stares I was recieving, and started questioning myself if something was wrong with me or if I had done something wrong. I started asking some people why was I recieving stares, but no one answered me, not even my supposed best friends.

   Later on that day I over heard two girls in the bathroom talking about me. Turns out that someone had spread a rumor saying that I'm a lesbian just because  they think I haven't had a boyfriend in my entire life. My brother, Matt, he's a senior while I'm a sophomore, calls me and I quickly turn around.

   "Yes, Matt? What's up?" I ask casually.

   "Why is everyone in school talking about you being a lesbian? Don't they know you have a boyfriend?" he asks desperately.

   "No Matt, I don't like to tell people about my personal life. Not even my supposed best friends know about him."

   "Oh, well ok, but don't let those comments get to your head. Okay?" he said worriedly.

   "Okay!" I answered with a nod and a big smile, so he'll worry less.

   Th only thing is that my brother and me, neither knew that this was only the first of many rumors and snotty comments.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

   So,  here's another chapter. I would like to say that yes, my chapter's are going to be short and so is this story. I will try to make it longer thou.

                                                          Love,

                                                              CNCR <3