Chapter 5 - London!

Liams's Pov

Ok, I really can't believe it, we actually got through. I mean it wasn't like I didn't think we were good enough or have any hope with us. It's just I was scared that it would happen again, it would have been really bad, especially when the judge was Simon again. Our song, we performed to him and Kelly Rowland, was Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. It's a lovely song, I think it's just amazing, it's about a girl who at first falls in love with a guy who thinks so good of life but then he changes and becomes someone who doesn't really care about anything. I just guess I had a good time singing with the guys again, especially a meanful song. I've been back home a few days now and obviously seen Annie and she knows that me and the boys are through to the finals. I haven't asked her about London yet though, I need to. I've spoken to Simon about her coming and he said that they're short on wardrobe staff and if she'll help out she can come. I've asked Bronya if Annie can come and she's fine with it, her dad wont care, he doesn't treat her like a daughter so why should he be bothered.

Annies Pov

Sitting at home thinking about what to wear for the day, Liam's asked me to meet up with him at the park down the road from my house. So I'm thinking about what to wear. Urghh, why does he have to make me get dressed. I get up and walk over to my wardrobe, it's a little one, like the one that's in The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe, except it obviously does not lead into Narnia,  though it'd be nice if it did. I looked through the few clothes I had and decided to go for my Green Day Skull Factory T-shirt, Liam had brought it for me for my birthday the other month, and my Criminal Damage jeans with the white skull handprints on the bum, Bronya brought me them for my birthday. I looked in my mirror to find it looked like something was wrong, I couldn't tell what was wrong, Then I saw my My Chemical Romance belt on my bed. Oh, I love that belt, I always wear it with these jeans aswell. I picked it up put it on went and looked in my mirror.

'Perfect' I said to myself with a smile on my face. I don't bother with make up it's so much quicker to get dressed without having to put make up on anyway. After I'm completely sure I'm sorted I go downstairs and put on my black, blue and purple Chuck Taylor Hi Star Double Top Canvas Converse that I created myself, I love them, they're all I wear, well except for school, i wear my plain black converse then. After I've done them up I go into the kitchen to tell Bronya where I'm going.

'Hey, Bronya, I'm going to the park to meet Liam for a bit. I shouldn't be long, he'll probably come back with me anyway.' I say when I see her at the table reading her magazine.

'Yeah, Ok. See you later. Be home for tea. It's at 7 tonight.' She replies without even looking up at me.

'Will be, you know I love your cooking.'

I walk out of the door and turn to go down the road to the park. It takes me all of three minutes to get there, I see Liam sitting on a swing, not swinging, just sitting on it. It's what we do. I go over and join him, sitting on the swing beside him.

'Hey.' I say to him whilst slowly pushing my self so I'm swingly slightly. 'So what did you want to talk to me about?'

'Well, it's just, well you know I'm going London and me and the guys are planning to be there for a long time, I don't think I could go so long without my bestfriend to support me.' A grin slowly creeps on my face, is he going to ask me to go with him? Please say he is. I would love it so much.

'And, well i've spoken to Bronya and she's alright with it, would you please come to London with me?' He asks with a lot of hope, does he not know me? He should know by now that I would jump at any chance for something like that.

'Gosh are you stupid. Of course I'll come.' I say with a massive smile and my face. His face lights up aswell.

'Oh, I'm so happy. But the other thing is. When I spoke to Simon about it, he said you could come but only if you could help out on wardrobe, it's just they're short staffed and-

'-Say no more. I am willing to come no matter what price there is to pay. So I will help the wardrobe staff out.' I cut him off.

'Oh, I am so happy now. I'm not going to be without my bestfriend. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.'

'Arwww, Liam, no need to be so soppy.' I say teasing him slightly.

Liam's Pov

Suddenly I hear Avril Lavigne's Alice, yes I like Avril. Wait, that's my ringtone, I get my phone out of my pocket. Oh it's Harry.

-Phone Conversation Start-

L - Hey Hazza

H - Hey mate, I'm ringing cause well you know me and the guys are all staying it London and we decided it'd be nice to all meet up for something to eat and a chat. How do you feel about Nandos?

L - Well, I'm with Annie at the moment, is is alright if I bring her?

H - Of course it is, it'd be nice to finally meet her after all you've told us.

L - Yeah, OK, which one we meeting at?

H - The one where we went after we got through boot camp to celebrate. That alright?

L - Yeah, we'll be there in about an hour maybe a bit longer though.

H - Yeah, OK, see you then mate.

L - OK, see you.

-Phone conversation End-

'Who was that then?' Annie asks me.

'Just Harry. He was wondering if we wanted to meet at Nando's so I said yes and that we'll be about an hour.'

'OhMyGosh! You mean, you're taking me to a Nando's in London?'

'Yeah. I thought you'd be more happy that 'Harry Freaking Styles' is gunna be there? Nevermind.'