Jailed

Nea stared at the glass walls around him. How he went from being a mechanic's son and apprentice to being in a holding cell with a World wide criminal. He stared at the younger boy that beside him.
Mana was his name and he didn't look like a criminal all. He had long silver hair that stuck out in places; his eyes a dark grey color, almost black, and shined with unshed tears. The kid couldn't be any older than 15, three years younger than he.
​​​​ Running a hand through his brown hair and thought back to how this began.
~Flashback~
New was walking home from from his dad's shop, his goggles hung around his neck. The sky was starting to darken and few people were on the streets other than those in cars. Many buildings towered over him, the lights illuminated his path.
A frown was etched into his smut covered face. More unpayable bills had arrived and his dad haf been forced to find a second job. 'Don't worry we'll be fine. Between us and eventually your brother we'll be at the top of the world.' His dad said this with a cheerful smile on his face, but Nea could see the dispiar in his father's eyes. He had aquite school to help at the shop and get a part-time job, but for an 18 who hadn't been good in school anyways work was hard to find.
His hands clinched inside his jean pockets. His thoughts were interrupted by angry yelling. He turned to look down a murky alleyway. Two people stood there.
The first was a man about 6'4, a bald head, a muscular build, and was dressed in tattered cloths. The second was a lot younger,had shiny hair than seemed to reflect the little light that reached it, and his eyes were wide with fear. Nea was about to ignore it till he heard the boy cry out. "P-please, stop you're s-scaring me. I...I'm sorry for what e-ever I did to anger you." His voice was soft and reminded the male of his younger brother William.
Nea sighed and walked towards them. 'I'm gona regret this.' He said to himself. Grabbing the taller guy's shoulder only to be met with the smell of alcohol. This made him gag, but the brunette tried to ignore it. "What do ya want?" The man slurred.
At this moment Nea realized how big this guy actually was and if this got violent he'd be put in the hospital.
~End of flashback~
Long story short his fears came true. After that he found out that this 'Mana' was a crimanal and he'd just committed a crime. How helping someone you didn't know was a criminal could get you arrested was beyond him, emphases on didn't know.
Nea leaned back into the uncomfortable glass chairs and closed his tierd eyes. "This is the thanks for being nice." He grumbled. Just as he drifted off he heard a soft 'I'm sorry.'