Care taker

Mana sat awkwardly in the uncomfortable chair, tears forming in his grey eyes. He didn't mean to get the guy beside him in trouble, but excaping the rundown, cold, mold ridden building he was once kept in.
The first time he tries to excape he almost get's some random guy beat half to death.
"I'm sorry." Mana's voice was barely above a whisper. No answer came and he turned his head.
The guy that had saved him, Nea, was asleep, his head fallen to one side and his brown hair falling over his face. Mama was left in silence.
The steel door opened revealing Vincent, the man who was supposed to be his "caretaker". The white haired male tensed up.
--Flashback--
Needles and other medical instruments sat on a tray beside his bed. This was the same room Mama woke up to everyday. The walls were white, so were the floor, ceiling, and door. He was covered by a thick blanket, but he could still make out the black markings that made up the crude tattoos on his arms.
The door opened and he turned his head towards it. Standing in his room now was his regular doctor, Dr.Marz, and another man. He was strange looking with a long scar starting from his hair line, down his face, and ended at his chin. He had a sickening grin on his face, revealing yellow teeth.
--End of Flashback--
"You've been bad, Lab rat."

(Sorry if this chapter was too short or didn't make sense, I've got a bad case of writer's block)