Mr. Henry

This is my first book so judge fairly please. I have no experience. I put all my fantasies in this and how I would want my love life to be! Pleas enjoy it

Chapter 1
Jonny's p.o.v
  "Sigh. How bothersome. My boss called me." I said lazily. "What does this old man want now". I called him back and I was ordered to report to his office. He had a surprise for me. "A surprise? I hate surprises, Aish!". I got up. I never bothered to comb my hair, I got dressed in my usual black t-shirt and black jeans with a black converse. Got my police badge and my gun and headed to his office which was right around the corner.

When I entered his office, I saw a man talking to my boss. He looked so decent and business-like and judging from the suit he was wearing and the badge, it must be a high class detective. "Welcome Jonny, I want to introduce you to Mr. Henry", said my boss. " Mr. Henry, this is one of the most important persons in my team, he is very charming and knows how to seduce and trick people but certainly not the strongest". I was confused in what he just said. Mr.Henry shook my hand and smiled.

I was just about to say something until very familiar voices interrupted me. " We are here!!!!"