I was kidnapped

After I got home, I have weak limp on the bed, I think if it is not just that pervert injured, I would not be so lucky today, right? Although my first kiss was tough away, but still keep my body it would be pure midst of sadness it. I looked at the ceiling of the house, the home of everything, nothing has changed, and become just had a warm family of three, has now become one of my loneliness, and this is my everything making.

    I got up and went to my father, my mother's souls prioro i told my mother that today i met satyr thing, this year, I put one day almost every day of what happened told them that because of who I rarely talk to them Now I was in this way with their parents opened their hearts this is not God's punishment for me ......

    "Dad, Mom, I'm going to work." I got out with a smile, I want to live well with their parents' expectations.

    Early in the morning, walking on the path, sucking fresh air, green grass hanging crystal dew, shining bright light,  and since morning, my right eyelid they keep jumping, I Today might have a bad feeling things birth.

    "sunny Morning."

    "Ah,  Morning Manerger." In this shop, my good girl brand image, but it, whether it is the manager or colleague liked me, of course I have the image in front of them just installed it ......

    "Hello, welcome." I smiled into the city each guest hellos, but today when I bent down and looked up the time in, I saw eyes stood four , five with wearing a suit with sunglasses, and this is to shoot a movie? Or how? I spent a small town like this, and how would such a small city so gorgeous dressed people into it. All this is too weird, my eyelids kept racing.

    That several people with sunglasses, looked me up and down constantly, do not know what they look to see, although I may be regarded as a beauty bar, but there was no need staring at me?

    "You are sunny?" One man with sunglasses talking to me. Bad feeling ......

    "Yes." I use the conventional kind smirk.

    "Take her." Then, of which there are two men that put my whole body stand up.

    I rely on, I did not do anything sly, commit crimes thing ah? And I do not have a year ago when NAUGHTY GIRL, ah! Why catch me ah! My God: "You are not mistaken gentlemen person?" I asked with a slight panic.

    That several men did not bother me, I'm just still a circle into a four-car.

    "Sunnyi!" Chase out of the store manager shouting .

    "Manager, help ah." I asked the manager for help with, but I saw a man with sunglasses seemed to give some of the money manager, the manager went back to the shop

    Manager ah, I usually take you as a father-like respect, I did not expect  for money,you sold me? You still are not people, ah! This year there is no good man? Why is my life so hard on it? Yesterday i  almost got rape, and today they met it exists, although the bad girl I used to, but I'm sorry I did not who had ah! Is my gun had a child previously lollipop retribution? Can not ah! I then gave the kid a dolllar. I started cranky. 

"Hey, you guys  let me go, or I'll call the police." I shouted

 "Sunnyi, age 16, parents died in a year ago, because the parents are to elope, so relatives can not adopt you, after the 15-year-old dropout who work, miss do you have money to buy a mobile phone you?" On the front row passenger seat of a man said to me.

     who are they !? Survey my investigation so clear? Is it? Because my beautiful appearance scouts valued up? They take me to become a star? Wow, it seems I have to home, I would become a second after Marilyn Monroe, and this is purely my fantasy, how such a small town could have scouts valued me?

     "I tell you, since you know so well, you should know I have no money, so even if you kidnapped me, there is not any good to you, okay? If you understand, then you should put me off. "I growled loudly in the car.

     "Miss, you have to be quiet about the whole thing." They then just finished, I felt a little electricity by something and i  lost consciousness.