I will be being abducted

I'm not sure if is a dream, or real, I just feel like I'm lying on a very comfortable bed, and I remember that few strange man  kidnappe me. Am I'm still at home? When I slowly opened my eyes, I know, just everything is true, because I am now in thousands meters above the ground, through a small window, I can clearly see the clouds floating by my side and am i  on the plane?! Yes, it is those people traffickers? should I sell in other countries? does it My mother, ah, I was 15 years old he lost his parents, and now they met such a thing. dad,  mom if you feel bad, then quickly takk me to heaven !

    "Are you awake?" a man asked. His exquisite handsome face as sculptural distinct facial features, angular face handsome exception. Informal appearance looks like debauchery, but inadvertently reveals the naked eyes people can not be underestimated. A thick black head, a pair of dashing down but it is a pair of elongated peach blossom, full of passionate, people will accidentally fall into it. Aquiline nose, medium thickness lips Yang Zhao, but then another person dazzling smile.

    How it will be a handsome young man? Damn, now I'm not guilty of animal in nature, I was to be calm, I want calm, but he is really handsome. I pinched it gently under his own: "You are making me put, I do not want to be sold abroad, if that's the case, I guarantee when the plane, you will be a body lift down." Yes, Even dead, I would not be doing the kind of things people can not see.

    "Who put you up to sell abroad?" That man gave me a little smile, that smile is really charming and told me to have a hook to the heart would be feeling.

    However, if this time my heart really want to be the hook to go, then I completely fallen, I definitely want to stay calm: "That you do catch me." My face filled with anger at this time.

    "What you now want to go to school?" The man said then approached me.

    I rely on! Go to speak to speak, close to me why, to come, I must slay thee: "Why? You can not tell me that they want for my school, and every day that I had Missy like life?"

    "Yes." The man finished, he sat down.

    "I rely on, you old fool the kids saying okay, I told you it's non-relative, how can you so good to me." Then I will be a white man.

    "Oh, we do not really know, but I'm not for you to go to school, but my brother." The man said then at me smiled slightly.

    You think you're exposing that charming smile at you what I would have ups and downs? Damn! Your brother doing for my school ah? By *** anything at this mess: "I do not know your brother, I just want you to take me home, I will not be before the incident investigated, or even if I go bankrupt I also want you to send jail.