Chapter 4- Breaking Boundaries

Danielas POV:

I woke up that day with the sun shining down on my face. I really needed to get new curtains. I turned to face the clock. Holy chestnut, it was already 2 in the afternoon. I haven't slept that well in a really long time. I got out of bed and slipped on my white flip-flops before going into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. My hair had pretty much fallen out of its messy bun from yesterday so I just left it as it was. I would be taking a shower just as soon as I are something anyway.

I walked out to the kitchen where I found Marissa eating a sandwich and already showered and dresses. "Morning sleepy head"-she said. "Morning early bird"-I teased back. She was wearing cheetah print leggings with a black t-shirt and her black toms. Her hair was pulled back into a high-side ponytail with some pieces in the front left untouched. "We're going to a party later"-I said while grabbing a box of Lucky Charms. "Yay! Where is it? Who's gonna be there?"-said Marissa very eagerly. "Umm, Im not sure exactly, Niall said it was for onoe of his friends, and that it would be a small party>"-I said. Marissa nodded. I poured myself some cereal, then poured a little milk into it. "So....you and Niall huh?"-Marissa said, and I almost chocked on the cereal. "What? No, why would you even think that?"-I asked. "Oh come one Daniela, I see the way you two look at eachother, its quite obvious actually."-she said. "Theres nothing going on between me and Niall, I mean I dont even like him, and I know for a fact that he doesnt like me, or for that matter, could ever like me."-I said. "Mmmhmm, but when im your bridesmaid at your guys' wedding, Im gonna say I told you so."-she said. Do I like Niall? No, I dont. Besides, even if I did, its not like anything would ever happen between us. He probably will want someone like Demi Lovato, or some model. Why would he want me out of all perfect girls? "We're not getting married, in fact, we will never even date, or have crushes on eachother"-I said to Marissa. "Whatever you say Daniela."-she said while rolling her eyes. "Whatever Rissa, Im gonna go take a shower"-I said while turning around and headed back towards my bathroom. "You know I dont like you calling me Rissa!"-I heard Marissa yelling behind me. I just chuckled and kept walking.

I got into the shower and washed my hair twice and conditioned it before finishing up. I walked back into my room with a green towel around my body and a white one wrapped around my hair. After drying myself off, I slipped on a loose white t-shirt and some skinny jeans with a pair of red toms. I didnt know what I would wear later, but I would deal with it then. I brushed my hair out and let it loose. Another thing I would deal with later. 

"Daniela! We're going shopping!"-I heard Marissa scream. What? I walked out of my room to find Marissa holding her black tote bag and smiling at me. "Ummm, why exactly are we going shopping?"-I asked. "Because, we dont have anything to wear to the party later."-she said while giving me a look that said, "your not getting out of this." "I dont wanna go shopping Marissa"-I said, probably sounding like a 5-year old. "Well, too bad because we're going.""But, I dont want to, why are you fussing over this party so much?""Because, its a celebrity party,now quit whinning and go finish getting ready." There was no use arguing with her, I rolled my eyes and walked back down into my room. I just grabbed my phone and wallet, and walked back out to where Marissa was waiting for me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No way Marissa, I would never wear that, never in a million years."-I said while Marissa was holding up a red, skintight, strapless dress that was super short. "Daniela! Please try it on at least." "No, I wont, forget it. What about this?"-I said, holding up a t-shirt dress with sleeves up to the elbows, and the hem hit below my knees. "Really Daniela? Never. That is just hideous!" I thought it was kinda cute. Marissa put both rejected dresses on the rack, and pulled me out of that store. She led me into Charlotte Rouse. This girl just doesnt take no as an answer, After a couple minutes of looking around, Marissa held a dress in her hands, and was smiling at me. The dress wasnt so bad. The top was a strapless sweetheart neckline, and would hit just slightly above my knees. It was pink and came with a thin, black belt around the waist.