Chapter 3- Nightmare

Danielas POV:

Marissa and I were hanging out at our place. We were playing some card game, laughing and just having a good time. There was a big thunderstorm going on so we were stuck inside on a Saturday night. All of a sudden the power went out. We sat in complete darkness. Marisa and I sat a little closer to eachother. I heard some footsteps and stuff that was being moved around. "Marisa?"-I said into the darkness. The lights suddenly came back on, but Marissa was no where to be seen and the front door was wide open. I started screaming when I saw a tall man standing at the door with blood all over him and giving me a really creepy smile. I tried to get up and run away but my legs failed me. He was getting closer. I started yelling for help. "Daniela"-I heard a sweet voice say. I looked around but I couldn't find the source of the voice. It sounded familiar. "Daniela, wake up"

I sat up in bed. I was breathing heavily, sweating, and shaking. I looked around to see Niall at my side with a worried expression on his face. "Were you having a bad dream? I heard your screams, and I thought that someone was in your room, so I ran in here and found you screaming in your sleep. Your a pretty heavy sleeper by the way"-Niall said. I was still in shock from the dream, so I just looked at Niall and gave him a small smile. "Do you want to talk about it"-he asked me. I shoock my head no. I felt his arms wrap around me as he stroked my hair whispering in my ear, "shh, its okay, Im here and I wont leave untill you fall back asleep." I liked it when I he stroked my hair, it made me feel calm, and right now, I definiatly needed that. I wrapped my arms around him and burried my face into his chest. He gently pulled on me (A/N not like that) so that we were both laying down. My breathing started to slow, and I was beggining to feel myself drifting back asleep...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Awee arent they cute?" "Shut up Harry, your gonna wake them up" "Ow! Why did you just hit me?!" "Cause your being to loud" "But-" "Okay, both of you shut up before one of them wakes up and finds us staring at them like creeps" "If you want them to wake up, move aside" "Lou? What are you doing with that bucket of-"

I felt cold icy water being dumped on me. I shot up drenched and cold. I looked to my left and saw a mad Niall. He was even more soaked than I was. "LOUIS!"-Niall screamed. Louis ran out of the room followed by an angry Niall. I just sat there, emberrased, suddenly aware that everyone was staring at me. How long have they been here? I grabbed my regular clothes and ran into the bathroom where I locked the door behind me.

"Daniela, open the door"-I heard Marissa say. I didnt reply. "Your missing out on Niall beating the crap out of Louis"-she tried again. I smiled at the image of that, but I still didnt reply. Instead, I quietly changed into my jeans and t-shirt, and slipped on my shoes before sitting down on the floor with the back against the bathtub. Yes, Marissa is my best friend, but I felt ridiculed, and I wasnt ready to come out yet. I know it wasnt her fault, but I just wanted to be alone right now. After about 10 minutes of Marissa trying to convince me to come out, I heard a familiar voice that just happened to belong to Niall. "Hey, let me try."-He said to Im guessing Marissa. "Im her best friend, and she wouldnt open the door for me, I doubt she would open it for you."-she replied. "Just please let me try."-Niall said. I heard Marissa sigh then say, "I'll be in the kitchen with the boys." I heard footsteps that eventually faded away. I got up from the floor and quietly leaned against the door.

"Hey Daniela, sorry about the lads, they can be kind of crazy and stupid sometimes" I said nothing. "I guess I fell asleep last night at the same time you did, so umm sorry"-he tried again. I remained silent. "Sorry for leaving you this morning, I should have stayed with you instead of punching Louis, and yeah, Im just really sorry Daniela. I know I dont really know you well yet, but you seem really nice, and I wish that we could become close, you know, maybe we could never be as close as you and Marissa are, but yeah, I mean, I feel like we really started getting to know eachother on the wrong foot, partialy because of Louis, but anyway, Im sorry, I guess is what Im trying to say." My hand reached for the door knob, and I slowly turned it, and opened the door.