Chapter 1: Recollection

“RUN!”

That’s the last thing I heard my fiancé say before the explosion. It was heartbreaking knowing I had to leave him, but I knew that’s what had to be done. So I ran…………

               When I woke up I was in a little yellow bedroom, I looked around found my bag and grabbed it. I had no clue where I was. Did someone find me? Were they going to take me in? What the fuck is going on? Soon enough an old “full figured” woman appeared. She had gray hair tied back into a bun with a huge smile on her face.

               “Well I see you have finally woken up!” the old woman smiled. “You were out for 3 days honey, we found you in our barn.”

               I didn’t say anything my head hurt so badly! The old woman handed me a white tablet and some water.

               The old woman saw the concern on my face as she handed me the tablet. “It’s just some aspirin; you hit your head pretty hard.” She then exited the room. It all came back to me.

               The town square blew up; no one had seen anything like this since the collapse of the American Government. My fiancé! Is he okay? Of course he is he’s Josh Turner.

____________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I AM JUST TRYING THIS STORY OUT SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! AND IF MOST OF YOU LIKE IT I WILL KEEP GOING BUT IF MOST OF YOU DONT I WONT:) SIMPLE AS THAT

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Peityn Emily