Chapter 10 ~ Different

After about 3 hours of talking, eating pizza and dancing on the stage (after everyone left the venue), Maddie and I decided to go home.

"Let me drive you." Luke offered.

"It's fine, i'll just ring my older brother and ask him to pick us up." Maddie said.

"Oh okay." Luke said, looking at me.

Maddie and I grab our things and say goodbye to the boys.

Luke and Calum follow us out of the arena to make sure we got in the car safely.

Luckily there were no fans still out here.

When Maddie's older brother, Josh, arrived we said goodbye to Luke and Calum, again, and got in the car.

Josh drove us back to Maddie's house, where we spent the night.

When we got inside we got changed and sat on her bed.

It was now 2am and we weren't really that tired. We ordered a pizza and spoke about the night.

"They're actually such an amazing band." Maddie said to me.

"I know, they're so talented." I replied.

The pizza arrived and we stole some of Josh's money to pay for it since we are both broke.

After we ate the pizza we fell asleep.

____________________

I woke up on the end of the bed with no covers over me. Luckily it wasn't cold last night.

Maddie wasn't in the room so I went to look for her.

I grabbed my phone and made my way out of her room.

I found Maddie standing at the stove making what looked like pancakes. Yum!

"Good morning." I said to her.

She turned around, smiled at and said, "Morning Sammi, I hope you like pancakes."

"I love pancakes!" I replied to her.

I sat on one of the bar stools and waited. While I waited I decided to check my phone.

I had 2 new messages. One from my brother and another from Luke.

I checked the one from my brother first.

Hey  Sam, how come you didn't come home last night? I'm getting worried.

I probably should have messaged to say I was staying at a friends house. Whoops.

I replied back letting him know that I was fine and i'd be home soon.

The other message was from Luke and it read;

Morning sunshine, just wondering if you wanted to hang out today? Meet me at the park at 1, just us.

Luke :)

Creepy, but i'll go.

____________________

It's now 12 and I have been home for about 2 hours.

I decided to have a shower since I haven't had one in 2 days.

After my shower I got dressed into some decent clothes to meet Luke at the park.

40 minute later I was pretty much ready and I decided to leave.

I grabbed my phone and my purse and headed off.

It was about a 15 minute walk so I was fine with that.

___________________

I arrived at the park just before 1 and sat on one of the benches to wait for Luke to show up.

I waited for about 10 minutes when suddenly a girl came and sat next to me.

"Are you Sammi?" The girl asked me.

"Uh yeah why?" I said back. Who is this chick?

"Doesn't matter. I just came to tell you to stay away from Luke, he's mine. If I ever see you with him again, i'll do more than talk to you." She said.

I'm pretty sure my jaw fell to the floor after the said this. Who does she think she is?

After a few seconds of death staring me she got up and walked away.

What just happened?

I decided to ring Michael and ask him if he knows where Luke is.

"Hello?" Michael said as he answered the phone.

"Hi mike, have you seen Luke?" I asked him.

"Yeah he's here with me and Ash, why?" He replied.

So much for meeting up dickhead.

"Don't worry, I gotta go." and with that I hung up.

I have no idea why Luke would ask to meet up and then not show. Maybe he's not the person I thought he was changing into.
____________________
Hey guys! I finally updated! I feel really bad for not updating for 2 months but I finally did!

Thanks for reading! I'll try and have another chapter up soon!

-Ash xo
word count: 685 words
published: 24th May 2016