Chapter 2

“OW!” I painfully said. My hip was hurting, and I know I’d end up with a bruise the next day.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you coming out the door.” A familiar Irish accent spoke. I looked to see Niall standing up to come help me up. “Oh hi, Summer right?”

“Yup,” I said accepting Niall’s hand to help me up, “What are you doing here again?” I said in pain, lifting my shirt up a bit to see if there was any damage. I had noticed a red spot on my hip bone.

“I’m sorry you should put some ice on that.” He said and touched his fingers on my bare skin. I felt something when he touched me. Well I felt two things actually, pain and an electric energy of some sort.

“Oww! Don’t touch it!” I said pulling my shirt back down. I had picked my bag back up and dusted myself off. “So why are you back here?”

“I think might have left my phone here. Have you seen it?” he asked

“Oh yeah! I was cleaning and I found a phone, I was gonna call Harry when I got in my car. But then this happened.” I said I pulled his phone out my back pocket and handed it to him.

“Oh thanks! Sorry about your hip.” He said

“Well it’s not entirely your fault. I’m pretty clumsy myself. It should be fine.” I said smiling at him

“Well I got to go, there waiting for me in the car.” Niall said pointing behind him at the van.

“Oh right ok.” I said blushing a bit. Niall was always my favorite in the band. We both love food, and do not share; we both laugh a lot and smile a lot. My friends call me Smiles, and they always tease me about my laugh. “Well I’ll see you around?”

“Yeah buddy.” He said walking away and giving me two thumbs up.

I just laughed and blushed, and stared at the ground smiling like an idiot. My heart is beating.

I watch as their van leaves and get into my own car.

You know that moment when you meet someone you really like and then you just keep reliving a moment and you’re just smiling for no reason. I had that moment. I was just sitting in my car playing with the keys in my hand, thinking of the conversation I just had with Niall.

Just then my phone beeped in my purse. I got it out and saw a text from an unknown number.

“Hey it’s Niall. Harry gave me your number, I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow ? Xx.”

What if he wants to hang out with me??!?!

I texted back: “Nothing I have work off, usually I just clean and do boring stuff lol but I’m free…why do you ask? :) “

He texted me back a few seconds later

“Well, the boys and I wanted to go surfing would tomorrow be fine? It would be just me Liam and Louis.”

“Yeah that’s perfect. Meet at my house around noon, and then we can go to the beach from there. Sound good?”

He agreed and I gave him my address.

When I got home, I had decided it would be a good idea to clean my house up a bit. I’m not really a messy person but I hadn’t swept in a while. 

That night when I laid down I remember just smiling and thinking of Niall. He was so cute and sweet in the five minutes we got to talk.

A/N

SO in the last chapter I left out Zayn just cause in a lot of fanfics, the girl runs into all 5 boys and they all fall in lvoe with her and its so typical. Plus in real life, they have other plans their not always going to be together. SO just imagine he is with Perrie or something... but hope you enjoy.