Chapter 14

Castiel went to a hotel off the exit near their school.

It was a nice hotel, and he had been working a lot since he and Dean had split up.

It was two months now. Two months he had been avoiding Dean at school, two months until everything went down.

Cas' grades went up since Dean, and his social life went down since Dean.

"Hey faggot," Said this kid named Azazel. Azazel and his gang had been constantly tormenting Cas since he got back. It got worse since Dean. They verbally bullied him constantly, which he was pretty used to. Ever since he got back from the hospital it had been verbally.

"Sucks that your cock sucker boyfriend isn't here to protect you," His sidekick, Crowley said. He always spoke with a heavy Scottish accent.

"Just fucking leave me alone for once," Cas retorted, not even looking up from the book he was reading out on the school pavilion.

His school had a large courtyard in the back of it, complete with tables and chairs so you could eat lunch out there.

It was late November though, so nobody ever used it because of the cold. Cas had used the outside area to his advantage. To stay away from Dean.

Azazel and his gang had found him out there though, Cas didn't understand how. He always left to go to lunch later than everyone, so nobody saw where he went off to.

"The slut speaks for once!" A girl named Ruby says. God these people were so rude.

Cas shifted uncomfortably in his seat, he didn't look up. He felt a strong hand grab his tan trench coat he wore out here, he made a noise of protest and looked back to see it was Crowley.

"Does a sinner know how to fight?" Azazel hissed. Cas looked around, he was really confused.

He felt a hard blow on his back, right between his shoulder blades. He lurched forward, crying out slightly.

Azazel pulled him up by his shirt collar, he uppercut on Cas' chin, making Cas' head lurch back.

Oh shit.

I have no idea how to fight.

Cas struggled, his chin was on fire and his back ached. He tried to get out of Azazels grip, but the more he struggled, the deeper his shirt cut into his throat.

"Little shit trying to get away," Azazel snickered. His voice was so annoying and nasally. Cas spat in his face.

Azazel kneed Cas in the chest, causing Cas to double over in pain. Crowley brought down his elbow on Cas' back, making him fall to his knees.

These hurt, but they weren't unbearable. Cas let out little grunts whenever he got punched.

He was laying on the ground, he couldn't move or his torso would erupt in pain. He mumbled something inaudible.

"What was that fag?" Ruby asked, she was recording everything on her phone.

"Please... stop.." He coughed out.

"Aww.. the homo is begging," Azazel said. He kicked Cas' stomach, Cas heard a loud crack as he cried out in pain.

Another kick went to his back, he held up his hands to block his face, but Azazel kicked those away. Both him and Crowley kept kicking Cas' face, his neck, his head, soon Cas felt nothing.

The pain was so bad, Cas was becoming numb. He weakly reached out a hand to grip at Crowlays pant leg, and with that his vision turned black.

~~~