Chapter 19

Late the next morning, Cas felt a weight next to him sit up on the large, soft hotel bed. Cas opened an eye to look, Dean was rubbing his eyes. He began to stand up, but Cas grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down. Dean grinned.

He was warm. The entire room was comfortably warm, and the curtains on the windows were so opaque that it was completely dark in the room, even though it was ten.

The whole city seemed silent, since they were so up high. And the room was actually pretty great.

Cas didn't really get to look at it in depth, because they were too caught up in their actions last night. The room color scheme was white. Everything was pristine. The floors were carpeted, but once you stepped outside to the main living area, the whole floor was this white tile that was so sleek and shiny, you could see yourself in it.

Cas sighed contently, he felt Dean crawl ontop of him.

"Good morning baby..." Dean mumbled into Cas' neck. Cas grinned this time.

"Good morning, Dean," Cas said back, kissing Deans hair. It was silent for a couple minutes, only soft breathing audible. Cas thought Dean fell asleep again on his chest.

"Are you aware of the noises you made last night?" Dean asked. Cas' face became red.

"Oh shut it Dean," Cas said, huffing slightly, Deans shoulders lurched, indicating that he was laughing.

They were both still naked, but they didn't pull any funky business. They were both comfortable together.

"I love you, Dean,"

"I love you too Cassie,"

~~~

Cas poured Dean another glass of beer with the pitcher on the table.

They were both at the hotels restaurant, sharing a lunch before they had to check out. They got the room cleaned up and all so they didn't have to do anything once they went back up. They only stayed for a night anyway.

The restaurant was nice, which was expected from the niceness of the hotel itself. It had creative wooden floors, large windows, abstractive lights hanging everywhere, and amazing music booming in the background. Cas' taste of music.

"Let's play a game," Dean said. Cas cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head a little to the side.

"Like what?"

"The alphabet sentence game,"

"Okay, how do you play?"

"We create a story saying one sentence each. The catch: we have to begin the sentence with a letter from the alphabet in order,"

"Okay, you start," Cas finished, Dean threw on a thinking face.

"After my long day at work, I finally came home to my beautiful boyfriend," Dean started the game.

"Because I was at work so long, I got asked many questions, like where I was, and why I was gone so long," Cas added.

"Castiel, my boyfriend, was very skeptical of my answers, and thought I was lying," Dean added, snickering a little.

"Dean, Castiels boyfriend was baffled at the thought, for he was telling the truth," Castiel added, smiling.

"Even though he was telling the truth, Castiel still didn't believe him, but he went along with it anyway," Dean said.

Cas had to think for a moment. "Forgetting all about Castiels skepticism, Dean gave Cas a couple kisses, then went to go pour them both some very expensive wine,"