Chapter four

February 3, 2007
I'm so happy! Remember about that girl i was talking about the other day that i had a crush on? I spoke to her yesterday and was completely honest with her and told her the truth about how i felt. She said she felt the same and that she wasn't straight in fact bisexual! Hell, good news. We had a moment there. We spoke the whole night after. I'm asking her out today. I hope she says yes.
'Hey Britney' she shouts.
My heart. I melt whenever she speaks to me.
Her name is Desiree.
'Hey Desiree, um can i talk to you for a minute?' I got straight into it. 'Yeah sure whats up? She says. I pulled her over and said 'Ok. Do you want to be my girlfriend?' In a matter of seconds she grabbed me and kissed me. 'Of course' she whispers. I died. That was the most perfect moment ever. Her lips felt just like the inside of a rose. I was so happy she said yes. I never thought she would. After all this time of liking her, she's finally mine. 'Come on, lets go get lunch' she says as she grabs my hand. I was the happiest person on earth.
We walk to the canteen to get lunch, i just stare at her the whole time. She's so beautiful, lord.
'What are you getting? They're food is shit' she said. I laughed. 'Lets just get a sandwich' i said. 'Sounds good' she said in agreement. We got the sandwiches and sat down.
'So, hows everything?' She asks. 'good, fine' i say. 'Have you seen that guy who's been here for a few days who just stands there and stares?' I asked.
'No?' She says in a wondering manner. 'Where?'
'Next to the bus stop.' I state.
'No i haven't seen him. Tell me about it'
I began to worry as nobody else noticed.
'Well he's been there for about two weeks now especially after school and its the way that i walk home that he's at and I'm quite scared' i said.
'Aw baby why don't you take the bus with me?' She asks, trying to help.
'I don't have an oyster.' I say sadly.
'Well make a new one so you can come with me' she says.
I wish it was that simple. Oysters take like two weeks to come. Forget that.
You know, maybe i'm just worrying too much. I'm going to try to forget about it for now.
Oh there's the bell. History time.
We say our goodbyes and head to class.
'I love you' we both say at the same time just before we walk off.
My day is made.