Chapter five

February 3, 2007
Walking home. He's here. He's staring at me. I'm so freaked out. I'm just going to pretend i can't see him.
'Oh! Jesus you scared me' i shouted. He just jumped in front of me. 'Hey pretty baby' he said in a creepy voice. What the fuck does he think this is? 'Please leave me alone' i asked kindly. 'Nope, you belong with me' He says as he tries grabbing my wrist. 'Get off me, what do you think you're doing?' I asked in a loud voice. 'Just come to daddy' he says in a sarcastic voice. What does he think i am? A dog or something? What do i do now? I'm freaked out. He wont leave. I tried to scream but he didn't let me. He pulled out a knife and threatened to stab me if i screamed. Of course i wouldn't risk that.
'Shut up and just come' he insisted while he grabbed me trying to pull me towards him.
'No get off me i don't want to, fuck off' i shouted.
'Be quiet stop shouting' he said while looking around him.
'What's going on here?'
Mrs Wellington asks. She's my English teacher.
I was so happy she turned up, otherwise who knows what would've happened. He would've taken me by now.
'Oh nothing i'm just her uncle and asked her if she wants a ride home' he says trying to sound as calm as possible
'No he's not' i shout
'What?' Mrs Wellington says
'Why are you lying to her, you're not my uncle, i don't even know you. You've been standing here for days staring like a little creep' i yelled.
He gave me a dirty look
'Is that true?' She asked him.
'Uh no its..' He started stuttering.
'What do you think you are doing? Why are you bothering her? Get away now.
Right i do not want to see you again anywhere near the school or her otherwise i am calling the police.' She said
'Come with me Britney' She took me and we started walking away
I looked back and he was walking away
This still didn't make me feel any better. I was actually scared even more since i actually said the truth to her. I think he was expecting me to lie. What's going to happen now? Anyway i'm glad she came regardless. She saved me.