Chapter 2

Hey, I'm most likely gonna make the other stories once I finish this chapter. If I don't fall asleep first.

Shae took a deep breath as they made their way along the line. Once they got to her, she said the usual things that every girl said, name, and things she likes.

"Hi, I'm Shae, I like Minecraft, anime, and spending my free time watching Youtube." She said, relived her voice didn't shake. She relaxed as they walked past her, she thought she saw a glimmer of interest in their eyes. Questions went through her head.

Why are they here... and What do they want? She shook her head, dismissing her questions. I bet they have a good reason. Shae was shaken by her thoughts as Mrs.Striker called her name.

"Shae. You were chosen to be adopted, go pack your bags."

Shae gasped, feeling her heart pound from excitement, she ran upstairs and grabbed her duffle bag, a boring gray one that every girl in the orphanage got. She put her clothes inside it and she grabbed her kindle that she bought by saving her chore money for a couple months.

She then walked down to see Ian handing in the papers. She smiled and walked up to them, draping the bag along her shoulder.

"Hey Shae." Adam said, "looks like you're coming with us!" He said.

Shae smiled, "I guess I am." She said. She then followed the three people into the car. Shae sat in the back seat next to Ian. With Adam in the driver's seat and Mitch in the passenger seat.

-Time skip, they're just driving now-

When Shae got to the house, she gasped, "woah..." She said. She had seen the Team Crafted house in v-logs the guys have done, but, she has never really seen it in public, she got out of the car and followed the three in.

"WE ARE HOME!" Adam yelled out, causing Shae to cringe back. Heard some shouts and heard footsteps clump towards the four. She saw Jerome, Ty, Quintion, and Jason run down.

"Ya get someone?"

"Yup!" Adam said, "Guys, meet Shae!" He pointed towards her.

Shae smiled weakly and waved, "Yo." She said.

"Oh, right, I totally forgot to introduce everyone!" Adam said.

"Oh, don't worry." Shae said, "I know who you guys are." She looked up at everyone, "You're Team Crafted. I watch you guys in my spare time."

"Oh, well, that's good." Ian said, "anyhow, you have a YouTube account?"

"Well, I only said I watched you guys, I don't." Shae said, "I guess I never thought I would need one, since I didn't really have any recording stuff."

"We'll that's going to change!" Mitch said, "because you're creating one right now!" He grabbed Shae's arm and pulled her up the stairs and to a room, I looked around, my mouth gaping open.

The room was a eggshell white. It had a large window on the wall on the other side of the door. At Shae's left, she saw a bed, it was simple, with white sheets. Next to it, there was a small walk in closet, though it was empty at the moment. On the other side there was a desk, with a desktop on top of it, and a microphone.

"Wow, this room is amazing!" Shae said.

"Glad you think so, considering this is now your new room!" Mitch said, "Now let us get that account up!"

Shae walked over to the computer and turned it on, typing YouTube in the search bar. She went to sign up and typed stuff in, she did have an email, she made it a while ago. When she finished with that, she created her YouTube name. How about, Shaebaeplays? No... Hey!ShaePlays maybe... hmm... She thought. Finally deciding on Shaebaeplays.

"Okay! Now let's create your Minecraft account." Mitch said.

"Hey, we should keep my Minecraft name a secret." Shae said. "I want to prank the others."

"Got it." Mitch said.

After Shae decided on her account name, Shae_Bae She got onto a survival game server. "Let's do this." She said. As she spawned next to someone named LunarLight.