Chapter One

«No One's P.O.V»

Sixteen year old Draco Lucius Malfoy had a perfect life. He almost always got what he wanted. Bullying many people (especially Harry Potter, and Harry's friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley) was just what Draco did most of his time at Hogwarts.

But was that all he did?

He also had plenty of time to study, talk with friends, and many other things, but bullying was just his thing. The only people he didn't bully was of course, his friends, and some professors.

Draco was like his father, but barely anything like his mother. Draco could only name part of his family. He had parents, and two aunts, no uncles.......yet.

«Draco Malfoy's P.O.V»

"Mother, please, this is embarrassing." Draco said, trying to get out of his mother's hug.

"Draco, please. You are my son, I can hug you. Besides, I won't see you for a year." Narissa quietly said, before letting him go, a bright smile on her face.

"I know, I know, mother. I'll come back home on Christmas break." Draco said, forcing a smile back. He quickly hugged his mother once more to make her happy.

"I love you Draco. See you on Christmas." Narrisa yelled to Draco, as he boarded the Hogwarts Express. Before entering all the way, he stopped, and turned around. He waved to his mother once more, before turning back around.

The trip to Hogwarts wasn't half bad. Draco hadn't seen Harry yet, making this whole trip exciting, but Draco knew that Harry was somewhere in the train. Why can't he just die already? I'm waiting for it so bad!

Draco sat quietly at his spot at the Great Hall. He was now sitting at the Slytherin Table. Everyone made it safely back to Hogwarts, but Draco wished Harry didn't make it back. Looking over at the Gryffindor Table, Draco spotted a crowd of people talking to Harry.

Potter......that brat. To famous for ANYONE! Draco thought, fiercely bitting a piece of food. He glared over at the crowds of people, even though they probably wouldn't notice.

«Severus Snape's P.O.V»

Over the summer, Professor Severus Snape (or just Professor Snape) promised something to Narissa Malfoy. Severus promised to watch over the Malfoy's son, Draco, and to tell Draco something.

*Flashback*

"Severus....will you promise me two things?" Narissa Malfoy asked Severus with teary eyes.

"And what shall I promise you?" Severus asked, eyeing Narissa. He sipped some tea he had just made before Narissa arrived.

"Will you....promise to watch over Draco for the year." Narissa started, choking on a sob, "and promise me...that you will tell Draco you are his adoptive uncle."

Severus froze. He set down the tea cup on a wooden desk, nearest to him. He looked into Narissa's eyes, wondering what to say about what she asked him to promise.

"Please Severus! He's just a young boy, and I love him with all my heart! Please......" Narissa soon broke the silence, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Fine.....but," Severus stopped, before continuing, "what if he runs away. What if he rejects this?"

"You'll know what to do. You're his favorite teacher." Narissa said, smiling a bit now.

*End Of Flashback*

Severus always wondered how he should tell Draco this. Even though Severus was an experienced teacher, he didn't know how to tell Draco.

I'll tell him later. He'll know soon. I promise, Narissa.

[A/N: Hey guys! Like the new part? Vote please! Thanks, and I don't own any of the characters mentioned in this chapter. All the characters go to their rightful owner, J. K. Rowling. Thanks and Bye!]