BTR fakes

• Dedicated to Kaisha Brunson

hey guys this is my first book ever enjoy no hate~ Kendall is so dreamy with his Hazel eyes Kate is obbsesed with big time rush. She has posters all over her walls and follows them on twitter Facebook she know's when where they were born and she knows what they're wearing. She know's a lot maybe too much.

Well I'm miea not so obbsesed with big time rush but love them. Kate and I have been roommates for 2 years.  She goes to BYU and I go to UVU it's all great but we really need new jobs.  We only get $7.00 an hour we both work at Debs a place in the mall. Our boss is picky about what we do and how we do it and she says she can do better.  Our boss' name is Mrs. Evy.  She is a witch in diguise.

Mrs. Evy thinks Kate and I do nothing so she watches us like hawks.  For now on well Kate and I manage to get used to our jobs accept we have bigger problems.  But I will start off when it all started at home "Kate we need to go to work get up and get ready." "are you seriously still asleep I didn't want to do this but  you forced me."  I grab some freezing cold water and poured a big bucket of it on her head

"aAhhh miea why did you do that" Kate asked.

"I'm sorry Kate but we need to go to work go get dressed"

"okay fine" Kate said as she ploped off her soaking wet bed drenched in water. As Kate got ready and dressed I was watching Psyche in the other room. I was reaching for the cheetos and something licked me I jumped up cause I thought it was a mouse yea we don't have the best apartment. "ahhh" I screamed Kate comes running and she slips on the wood floor. I hear her moaning.

"I'm okay" she says "Miea why were you screaming?"

"I think I saw a mouse" I said almost crying then I saw a brown thing run across the wood floor then realize it was pickle our chihuahua we got a week ago. I guess I'm not used to her yet. "oh no!" I say to Kate "we're late ahhh" as I head out grab the keys my dress gets stuck In the door as I tugg on the dress it rips. "dang it!" I said "I will be back as I find a new outfit"  Kate was in the car listening to our fav big time rush song cover girl it was full blast I get back and my ear drums pop. "Kate turn it down"

"Okay but were still listening to it though" Kate said angry.

"sorry oh my gosh we need to go mrs Evy is going to kill us!"

Turns out I was right when we got there Evy said where were you first blah blah blah that's all me and Kate heard. Then Evy says the two words I hope wasn't true. "YOUR FIRED!!!!" she said "get out"  

Kate and I ran mad to the car and sulked the whole way there. "I can't believe we got fired now how are we going to pay rent we are stranded."

Kate and I look up there was a red truck and 4 hott guys trying to start their car we pull over to the side of the road. we try and help them when Kate looks up and says to the guys "you look familiar". the guys say "oh us? No we have never seen you girls in our life."

Then I see it was Kendall Logan James and Carlos from Big Time Rush. Kate starts screaming when I say it was them just trying to hide but how could big time rush not know they have the worst disguises ever. There just wearing glasses to hide their eyes not to mention they also have dog tag necklaces that say their names. "what is BTR doing here?" I tell them I know they are BTR then they all say

"CARLOS"

Carlos says "sorry I thought it was a good disguise."

*FLASH BACK*

"I can't wait for the BTR summer tour" Carlos said as he was scarfing down potato chips.

"yeah me either" Logan says

"hey guys I just got a call from mills saying we need two girls to be our girlfriends" Kendall said trying not to laugh.

"wait mills said we need girlfriends why?

"oh I don't know wow these potato chips are good" Kendall tried saying with his mouth full of chips."oh why well he said we had to get girlfriends by this week or were history" Kendall said trying to say in a nice voice.

"WHAT?" Logan said not trying to be mean "yeah Kendall that's not good"