Chapter 14

Caution: It gets a little steamy at the end.

He threw me onto his bed gently. "Are you sleeping in that?" He asked in a whisper.

I shook my head. No way in the world would I be going to sleep in this dress. It's too constricting.

"I need a shirt."

He nodded and grabbed one off the edge of his bed and tossed it at my head. Luckily I caught it before it touched my face. It didn't smell dirty, so it was safe to wear.

"Turn around."

He sighed as he did as I ordered as he stripped down to his boxers. He got into his sheep and cloud baby blue pajama bottoms in the time it took me to take off my dress.Then again I wasn't very quick because I gawked at the muscles on his back. 

I knew the only reason he wore those pajamas was because I bought them for him. He was my unlucky victim for secret santa one christmas, I thought it was a good joke. Not good enough because we wore them so much they were starting to look worn out.

He smirked when he saw my underwear. "And here I thought Brian was just making it up."

"You're not supposed to be looking." I whispered in a hiss as I tugged the shirt on. "You heard him?"

He nodded. "Of course I heard him... werewolf, duh." Like I dumb or something...

I blushed at the look he was giving me. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me to him until he was between my legs. He unclasped my heels, which made a loud noise as they hit the ground. It was only then I noticed the tribal art tattooed on his chest.

"When did you get a tattoo?"

He looked at it his chest. "When Rebecca was here visiting you."

"Why didn't you show me before?"

He leaned down to put his very attractive face as a few inches away from mine, "Didn't think you'd care."

I smiled, "I care...sometimes."

"You're cute."

I laughed quietly, trying to stop blushing. "That's not something I would expect you to say to me." I was very aware that our bodies were seperated only by a couple layers of thin cotton. I felt my blood pressure and heart rate sky rocket.

He shrugged, "There's no one here to tease me." No one here that would see me as being his weakness. Greyson always was the one who took care of everyone. The leader. Leaders can't have weaknesses. Not in the world of werewolves.

"So...It's: be nice to me behind closed doors and a jerk when people are watching?"