Chapter 1

" Harley.. Step into my office please" The boss said .

Ughhh This job is tiring asf and I'm already over it. I walked into her office sitting in the chair. " Yes ma'am you needed me.. For something ?"

I pulled my skirt down a little

" well, there's another company of ours in California that's wanting a new model for their photoshoots. And you already know that your one of the best models out here and I picked you." She smiled at me.

I smiled back but on the inside I knew I wasn't ready to leave this wonderful place { Atlanta}

Chris

Damn man I haven't made a music video with a sexy ass female in a long as time .. It needs to happen soon.

"Chris you have an opportunity to go to the fashion show to choose a model for your up coming video. " my assistant came walking in the kitchen
I nodded my head okay and left it at that going to the living room and picking up pen and paper and writing some lyrics down .

Harley

I was already on the plane it's probably going to be about 1 hour left to get there. My boss was telling me that she had a ride waiting for me so I can start work first thing tmr morning . I pray this hotel got the good bed sheets I could use some good rest a.s.a.p!

{Hilton Hotel}
The uber drive was annoying asf singing "Work" I was holding my laughter in the entire time. I finally made it to the hotel and the room is so fucking amazing. I sat my suitcase on the couch and plopped on the bed going straight to sleep

Made a new story because all my other ones are out of order , and I'm tired of the disrespect I'm getting .... So I'm going to make sure it stays in order this time . And I'm going to D E L E T E "The Maid"