| Chapter one |

Treasuri

Treasuri

I woke up looking over at the time seeing it was time for me to take my sister's to school, I sighed deeply. I know my brother pays $20k for them to go to school but still I'm sick of the life we facing. Let me explain why, my mother was murdered in cold blood at a grocery store because of who my brother is. Now tell me this is a good life just because we have money? I rather be safe then have money to throw around. Luckily I've saved up a lot of money and if we can't stay with my cousin; I'll get an condo. Get three jobs if I have too to pay the bills. I rather my sisters and I to be safe and happy instead of miserable and on the run. Like we are now.

"Shekeniah!" I called from my bed as I threw the covers back.

She came in the room putting on her ear rings. Our brother would never approve of the outfit she's wearing, I shook my head. "Hell no. Go and remove those clothings and change! I'm not sendin' you to school looking like that and have Kwon on my ass!!" She sighed stumping her feet. "Ugh I swear!" I gave her the eye, "You what?" She sighed. "Nothin' I'll go and change." I nodded. "Get Rosalie up." She nodded, I sighed deeply, getting out of the bed going and showering for the day. After I was clothed I went downstairs to get started on the girls breakfast whilst having my "J Cole Radio" blasted from my iPhone, rapping along to "Crooked Smile".

---

Shekeniah

Shekeniah

After going back into my room and changing my clothes I could hear J. Cole's "Tale of Two Cities" and my sister rapping downstairs. I laughed softly at her trying to rap, she was pretty good. She could sing too. Don't tell her I told you that though. I walked into my little sister's room, seeing her laying on the floor playing like she sleep. I shook my head.

"Strawberry Shortcake." I chuckled knowing she'd look up at me.

She giggled not opening her eyes, I got down and tickled her and she started laughing

She giggled not opening her eyes, I got down and tickled her and she started laughing. I chuckled picking her up wondering what I was gone do to all this hair on her head, I shrugged and just left it alone. "Come on, Shortcake." She got up and I got up behind her and we walked downstairs, I handed her her back pack and we sat at the table beginning to eat, my sister's boyfriend Eazie will be over soon. He's always walking us too school even when they ain't on good terms. He actually cares for my sister and us and I like em to be honest.

--

Eazie

Eazie

I pulled up in my girl, Treasuri's front yard parking my card and locking it from the keypad. It was a nice day outside so I'd just walk the girls to school today, some days we walked and some days I drove all depended on the weather. I loved her sisters like family, because they honestly all I got. I grew up in and out the foster care system, Guess that's why I have trust and commitment issues. Reason why I can't give T what she wants. I walked up the porch pulling back the screen door knocking once, before opening it up going inside. Being run downed by Rosalie. I chuckled picking her up. "Hey there, gorgeous." She grinned kissing my cheek pulling on my hair, "Heyyy!!" I smiled. "Your sister ready?" I asked coming into view picking up Rosalie's back pack placing it on my shoulder as I held her up on my fore arm going over kissing Treasuri's cheek, "Mornin' baby." She smiled. "Mornin'."

"Oh can y'all take that lovey dovey ish somewhere else?"

I chuckled pushing down Shekeniah head playfully knowing that irritates her and makes her mad especially when I mess her hair up. "E!" She yelled running over to the mirror. I laughed to myself seeing her pretty self trying to fix her hair. "Girl quit, you still pretty. Your head ight. Let's ride Clyde." Rosa looked at me. "I not no Clyde." I chuckled. "It's an expression, ma-ma." She nodded. "Ooh."

--

Part two coming soon 😊😋