look // chapter 10

8:23 AM

Gwen: Blake, im sorry.

Gwen: im so sorry for not noticing you in the first place. it was hard since i just met you and i didnt know what to feel. i treated you as my best friend and i thought i wouldn't fall for my best friend. i was wrong, you were right. i dont want to lose my best friend because of that. blake please.

Gwen: im sorry blake.

Gwen: christina also explained everything and i was so stupid.
SEEN 8:57 AM

Gwen: you cant just seen me right now!

Gwen: ITS A GIRL FREAKING APOLOGIZING!!!!

Blake: see, you're a sexist yourself and you're better with those other sexist guys out there. you'd make a good couple with those guys :)

Gwen: you're such an asshole

Gwen: fuck you for not knowing manners.

Blake: excuse me? first of all, a guy not accepting the apology of a girl is not manners, just because im a guy i should apologize and forgive girls at all times. its called SEXISM. its not always guys who did wrong. second, you were blind and ignorant. third, if your really sorry, why are you cursing at me? :)

Gwen: look, its *you're and you win this round, ass ass ass assh o l e.

Blake: it was nice talking to you, little ms. sexist :)

Gwen: wait! dont you dare not talk to me.

Blake: bye

Gwen: LOOK BLAKE! IM REALLY SORRY. im sorry for the past things I've said, you were right. i am an ignorant girl. i love you so much, i mean it. im sorry and i want to change for the better.

Blake: i dont want to hear that you want to change because of me, i want you to change for yourself. always put yourself before anyone, they wont love you if you, yourself, dont love your own self.

Gwen: but blake, i want you to help me.

Blake: i cant, im sorry. as much as i want to, i dont want to get my hopes up again. it hurts.

Gwen: i got hurt too, blake. i did too. i know what it felt.

Blake: then why do you keep forcing yourself when you already know that its gonna hurt you?

Gwen: its because im willing to take anything just for you. im willing to do anything just for you to forgive me.

Blake: haven't you learned from your breakup? dont force yourself.

Gwen: I

Gwen: WONT

Gwen: STOP

Gwen: UNTIL

Gwen: YOU

Gwen: FORGIVE

Gwen: ME

Gwen: BLAKE.

Gwen: :>

Gwen: :>

Gwen: :>

Gwen: :>

Gwen: :>

Gwen: :>

Gwen: :>