chapter 3

Eveline^^^

So remember when i said I'm not picked on at school well i do get picked on by this girl Eveline. She is what you can call the queen bee of the school but me and my friends call her the queen bitch. She picks on the kids that are not in her group. But what most people don't know is she is in the faster home with me and my friends. She don't let anyone know that. "Hey nerd" Eveline yelled at me. "What do you want Eveline" i say. I was not in the mood to put up with her today. "What i cant just talk to you" she said very sarcastically. "Look i just want to go to class i do nothing to you so just leave me alone" i said trying to walk away but i was grabbed by the back of the shirt and pushed in to a wall. " look here you little bitch i am the queen of the school and you do what i say when i say you get it" she said. Before i could say anything scarlet comes running down the hall yelling at her to get the fuck off of me. Eveline just rolled her eyes and pushed me to the ground and walked away. By the time scarlet got to me i was in a ball on the ground crying. "Hey hey its OK Luna just calm down I'm here now she cant hurt you now" she said to me. I just stayed in my ball and cried. I felt so weak right now. I never liked crying in front of people. "I-im f-fine i just need to calm d-own" i said. "Come on let go to the restroom and get you cleaned up" she said. We got up and walked to the restroom and fixed me up and looked to she if Eveline left any marks on me. She left nothing on me this time. After scarlet helped me get fixed up she walked me back to class. I walked in to math late but the teacher just looked at me and started talking again. Most people know i get bullied they just don't care. I go and sit down and take down notes for the last 30 mins. of class. I got to the rest of my classes of they day the i head to fine Sammie and scarlet to go home.

Hey guys i hope you like the update. I know i did not update in a couple of days but i really just want to wright when i want to. I don't want to make this feel like i have to do this. I mostly just doing this for fun so i hope you guys don't get mad if i don't update everyday but i well do my best but i hope you like. Byeeeeee. 😀💓❤