Part 2

"My father, your grandfather, was. . . Different from the rest. He was always pulled by the Dark Side. You on the other hand,should not be. All Sith are destroyed and now we just have to help the rebles defend against the First Order. We don't need another enemy Ben,"  Luke says solumly.

   "I'm different from the others too! You of all people should know this!"  Ben screams.

  "Yes, I do. You are different, but not like him, " Luke shakily says, trying to keep his voice steady.

  "Ben, don't let your anger get the best of you," I whisper.

  "ARRRGG!" Ben shouts as he force pushes me into a wall, making me drop the lightsabers. He retrieves them by using a force pull and ignites them both. Luke uses the force to jar my lightsaber out of his hand. I retrieve it mid air. Ben forces Luke into a wall, slamming his head and knocking him out.

  "BEN!" I cry. He lunges towards me, which I deflect. I kick him in the gut and run, hoping he follows me and not attack Luke. Once I reach outside I take a risky look behind me and see Ben about thirty feet behind me. He does a force jump to cover more distance and strike down on me with all of his might. I was startled by the blow and dropped my guard. Ben takes advantage of it and stabs my leg. 

  Searing pain erupts and I almost black out, I try to fend off his attacks, but he over powers me. 

   He is completly filled with rage as it showing on his face. Then it all ends...

                                        THE END