Chapter 4- The News

Stella's POV

"Mom!" I say answering the phone.

"Hey honey." She answers back.

"Mom! I meet someone." I say.

"Really?! Who?" She asks happy.

"Uh....." I pause.

"Honey?" She questions.

"It's not a boy." I say sadly. I've never thought of girls before mother thought I was the straightest person to meet. What if she doesn't approve. Well here goes nothing I'm in love with her.

"Girl?!" She says shocked.

"Yep. Mom I love her please." I say.

"Baby really? I'm perfectly fine with it. I've been wanting to tell you I just didn't want you to disapprove. I'm marrying Kylie." She says.

"What? I thought." I say getting cut off.

Kylie has been moms friend for 3 years now. She is like my second mom. She is legit the best.

"Yeah we have been dating." She says.

"Mom, I love you so much." I says smiling.

"Hey who yah talking to?" Monika asks walking in my room.

"Oh um." I pause.

"IS THAT HER?" Moms asks through the phone.

"Yah mom." I says laughing.

"Let me talk." Mom says.

"Monika?" I say giving her the phone.

"Hey I'm Monika J." She says into the phone.

"I need pictures! Grandchildren! And don't break my baby's heart!" I hear mom say.

"Please me? Look I plan on moving in starting a family with this girl. I know I've my known her long but this fucking women is my life. I would do anything for her. I love your daughter. And if I have to I will tie her up and make her stay with me forever!" Monika says winking at me. She smiles that perfect smile.

//////////////////////////

"Was all of that true what you said earlier?" I ask as she sits on the bed.

"Of course baby." She says.

I grab her face pulling her down kissing her. She gets on top of me. Making out it was messy but sexy. I pull her top off reveling her tan stomach.

She then does the same to me but after pulling my shorts off. I pull her skinny jeans off. I reach around her back undo her bra. Her boobs were so purky. So perfect. I massage my hands around them making her nipples hard. She then does then same to me. She reaches down to my vagina making me urge all over. She then kisses down my neck all the way down to my vagina. I moan over and over again. She was so great at this.

"Ohhhhh." She lets out a sex noise when I stuck my tongue somewhere. Sex was great. Even better with a girl.

"You sex hair is so perfect." Monika says kissing me.

"Not better then yours." I say.

"Girls do y'all want a snack?" Adriana asks walking in the room.

"Uh." I says.

"Oh. I'll leave y'all alone." She says winking and closing the door back. I look back at her both of us laugh.

"Wanna move in?" Monika asks me.

"Um.... Yes!" I says kissing her on the cheek and getting up.

"Stay the night with me." She sad walking over and grabbing me by the waist pulling me in for a kiss.

"Okay." I say.

I grab my bag filling it full of cloths toothbrush other shit I need.

"Ready?" Se says holding up Her truck keys.

"Yep." I chirp racing her to the truck.