LTTL (22)

JT POV

I rushed over to the Holiday Hills trap house. Those motherfuckers went to far this time.

I called up Bullet to tell him what's up.

"What's up nigga" Bullet said.

"Be at their motherfucking trap house right now"

"iight"

"Them fucking assholes blew up my house like what if my family was in there" I said to myself.

Mo'Nique POV

"LaLa lets roll he's going to the Holiday Hill trap house"

JT forgot he had a tracking device in each of his cars and I knew the password to get in the GPS system.

LaLa and I jumped in my Range Rover and speed of to the Holiday Hills trap house.

30mins later

I pulled up infront of there I saw that JT already got there and his boys all there cars were lined up in the front.

We got out the Rangers Rover and went over the plan.

"You got it girl" I asked her.

"yea I got it"

LaLa POV

l walked into the trap house trying to do the sexiest walk possible.

"Heys boys" there was two guards at the front door.

"Damn what's up ma'" one of the guards said.

"I came by to give Roland a package" I bent down to show my ass.

"Mmmmmmnnnn sure you can go through"

"Thanks" once I said that I gave Mo' the signal to come through.

Mo' came through and blew two caps in each motherfucker head.

"Damn girl"

"Lets go" she said.

Mo'Nique POV

We went upstairs and I could hear JT vocie yelling and screams about his damn crib.

We busted through the door and aimed 4 guns at each person in the room. Roland, JT, Bullet and one of Roland workers and Angie tied up in a coner. Damn my girl looked tore up that just made me 150 times more mad.

"What the fuck Mo' what are you doing" JT asked out of shock.

"Shutup nigga" I yelled. His facial expression changed once he saw LaLa step in.

"Its all coming back now huh nigga?" I said pointing the gun at JT.

"Mo'Nique how you been" Roland said through his yellow teeth.

"Shut the fuck up before I blow a cap in your ass like I did both of your workers"

"You think you bad cuz you holding a gun in your hand. I still the king......"

BANG!!!!

I shot him in the foot. "I said shut the fuck up nigga".

Roland's worker tried to move closer to me but LaLa took care of him and shot him right in the head.

"Thanks girl" I said to her.

"No problem"

"Mo' listen I'm sorry for what I did" JT said.

"Now you know how to say sorry after how I trusted you nah nigga. You just saying that cuz you afraid I'm going to blow a cap in your ass"

"I was high at the time"

"Nigga no you wasn't you was perfectly fine" LaLa screamed across the room.

"Shutup bitch" he yelled back.

I lifted my gun towards his head. "Watch your mouth nigga"

"You gunna believe her over me Mo'"

"Yea I don't know if you know this or not but me and LaLa been cool before I even started fucking with you"

"So you set me up"

"Yea I knew your ass wasn't faithful so I took matters into my own hands".

"I thought we was closer then that"

"Well we ain't so jokes on you"

"I'm soory to interrupt your little love fest but" Roland said.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up"

I shot him in the leg. He slouched down on the wall. I got down to his level.

" You thought you was gunna get away with taking away my innocence just like that nah nigga tell the devil I say hi"

I stood back up I blew a cap in his head, chest and dick.

"Damn" Bullet said.

"Bullet why don't you tell your boy how much you really ain't his boy"

"What that supposed to mean" JT said looking at Bullet confused.

"Yea man I've been meaning to tell you I've been double timing you. I was undercover to get information for Roland but thats no use now is it" Bullet said looking at the dead body that used to be Roland.

"What nigga we been boys since diapers and you gunna pull some shit like this. I should pop a cap in your ass" JT said yelling at Bullet.

"Go ahead nigga cuz at the end of the day we still gunna see each other in hell" Bullet said with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck you nigga" and JT shot him right between the eyes.

"That's what you get for keeping your fakeass boys and hoes closer than your main bitch" I said.

"Mo'Nique look I know I fucked up and I'm sorry let me make it up to you"

"Make it up to me nigga please your chance is long gone. And to think we could of been a family" I said rubbing my belly.

"Mo' you carrying my seed"

"Yup for 2 months mow but since you fucked up you will never see her"

I shot him in the head twice. Tears had escaped my eyes.

"I just shot my baby's father"

"Its alright girl" LaLa said to me and hugged me.

We rushed over to Angie and carried her out of that hell hole.

7 months later......

Mo'Nique POV

Aubrey was 7 lbs and 8oz she was a tough cookie to push out but she's here.

As for JT he actually survived believe it or not but hes in jail for life. But im gunna to let Aubrey vist him i mean she is his daughter. When LaLa and I was carrying Angie out the police, C.I.A, and F.B.I rushed in and arrested any surving suspects. I told them it was self defense. LaLa and Angie have been taking care of me and are even more happy them me that their niece is here.

"Here you go miss your daughter" the nurse said.

I stretched my arms out and took hold of my daughter.

"She beautiful" Angie said wiping away tears from her face.

"I'm gunna spoil her rotten" LaLa said.

I looked down at my daughter and couldn't help but smile at the beautiful bundle of joy.

"Hey little miss Aubrey its your mommy speaking I just wanted to tell you we Living The Thug Life"

THE END

Hey guys soooooo sorry for the late ass update but I hope you guys liked it. I might make a new book will see. Thanks for all the votes and comments you guys are the best love you guys!!!!

Love

Tyty