Living The Thug Life

This is my first time writing a story on wattpad so be easy on me. I hope yall like the story and comment and vote if you like it. I always take suggestions to make it better. Sorry about the grammar mistakes. LTTL means Living The Thug Life. Enjoy!!!

LTTL (1)

Mo'Nique's POV

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this type of life. God I know im might not go to church every day or follow all your commandments but please rescue me from this horrible life. In Jesus name

amen."

That was another pray I said to myself to get my hopes up to see if God would help me out this time. Sometimes I think hes too busy I listen to my stupid prayers.

"Mo'Nique get your ugly ass up and take your damn stuff and go to school. Hurry the fuck up Roland almost here and you know he hates kids" said my sorry excuse for a mother. Let me tell you about myself my name is Mo'Nique and im 15 living in the hood with my crackhead slut of a mother.I'm black and got a milk chocolate skin tone. I have hazel eyes and long black hair and I got curves in all the right places. I get attention from all types of guys but I never pay attention to them. My mother is a crackhead and a slut ever since she found out my dad cheated on her that was 13 years ago. We have been living like this since he kicked us out his house. And Roland is her boyfriend. He buys her everything and I nothing. If Roland don't give my mom what she wants then she just spreads her legs around until she gets what she wants and its usually drugs or money. Roland hates it when I am around he says I'm just taking up space.I want to get out the hood as soon as possible because I refuse to sleep around or do drugs and fall in love with a thug like my dumb ass mother!

"Girl didnt you hear me talking to you get the fuck up and get out my house" my mom said coming into my room looking a hot mess apparently Roland hasnt come with her fix yet so shes kinda on edge. "I heard you damn" I said under my breathe. " What did you say? She yelled holding my chin in a tight grip. "You better watch it girl you aint grown yet alright. When you get your own house and have your own damn kids then you can talk back but until then while you still under my roof living by my rules watch what you say you understand?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Ma'am" and she let go of my chin.

I walked out of my room, got my stuff and was about to walk out the apt. when Roland rolled up. He was in the doorway blocking my way.

"Excuse me" i said

"Is that how you say good moring you fine piece of ass" he said pulling me close to him and squeazing my ass tight.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. You could clearly smell the alchol and weed on him.

"Shut the fuck up you know you want me" he said clearly drunk.

Roland was a tall dude like 6'1 tall and muscular. Dark skin and brown eyes he had only a little bit of hair, yellow teeth and a odor that made you think something died. But yet he was a thug. Killed anyone that crossed him.

I pushed him off me and ran out the door when i got to the bus stop i broke down crying.

"Why was my life so fuck up" I said to myself.