Chapter 8

A/N : So-o! I feel like writing more smut (wtf) so here you go! Before I lose my mood ;) and 'sides, I feel like writing in normal pov just once, only for the smut part-- enjoy! Oh, for my fellow readers who doesn't read smut, skip this chapter, okay?

      *   °   * Normal POV *   °   *

     Just as Soraru and Mafumafu went into the house, Mafu shoved the raven-haired boy against the door and started kissing him. Soraru let out a surprised gasp, and the albino took the advantage to slip his tongue in.
     They kissed with fervor, both wanting to win the fight for dominance. Finally, Soraru won, and he nipped at Mafu's lower lip before changing their position. "You wanna do this...here? Amatsuki and the others..they might come back to find us in the middle of...," he glanced away,"-sex."
     Mafu blushed and looked away, too. Soraru took it as a no and carried him, bridal style, to ward's the bedroom. "You know, after today, I have to go home and visit my parents? They are okay with me staying with you, it's just that they want me home sometimes," Soraru said while he took off Mafu's clothes.
     "Is that...hah....really..something you must say..ngh...now?" Mafu managed to ask between moans. "Yep," he replied with a small glint in his eyes. "If you can't walk tomorrow, remember, you started this."
     Mafu shuddered. He loves the way Soraru make him feel, so he nodded, desperate to continue. Soraru pulled off his clothes, making Mafu naked. "Oh~ I only kissed you, and you have already become so excited?" He kissed the tip of Mafu's erection. "Want me to make you feel better?"
       "Yes...Ah! Please," Mafu begged, his eyes already glazing over with lust. With a small tentative lick, Soraru took him in his mouth. He sucked it, pulling delicious noises from the male on top of him. Soraru groaned a little, and the vibration almost made Mafu cum.
      But Soraru stopped, sensing that he is close to his climax. Instead, keeping a firm hold on Mafu, he proceeded to lick and bite the inside of his thighs. "Ngh, Sora-chan..let go -ah!- I can't take it anymore!!" His voice reached the highest pitch before he let out the most adorable noise that Soraru have ever heard. Probably in his whole life.
      "Beg me." "H-huh?" "Beg me to fuck you," Soraru stated in a matter-of-fact tone. Mafu covered his face, totally red. "Or else. I won't let you come." Soraru tightened his grip and Mafu moaned loudly.
       "Please...fuck..me," he finally whimpered, blushing so hard and yet he looked so desperate and needy. It was the best expression he have ever made.
      Soraru relented and spread his ass. After putting a generous amount of lube, he slid in, a hand still around Mafu's cock, and begun to move. He made slow thrusts, and yet Mafu still moaned. Soraru let go of his hand and instantly Mafu tightened around him. With a shout, Mafu came.
     Soraru looked at Mafu-the boy is too out of it to care, so the raven-haired begun to move in him, letting the friction of his insides build him up. Soon he came, as well, inside Mafu.
      "Mafu...sorry.....I think I forgot to use a condom...", Soraru whispered against his throat before realizing the albino is asleep. Shaking his head, Soraru carried him into the bathroom and cleaned then both up.
      After that, while Mafu slept on the sofa, Soraru cleaned their room and threw away the soiled bedsheets. Only after that, he carried back Mafu to the bedroom, curl up, and slept, hugging Mafu's waist.

A/N : So, how is it? Too descriptive? I'm sorry for that~~ I love feedbacks so feel free to comment? Sorry about the whole chapter being smut only...I'm in the 'mood' so I have really no idea how to continue this, ahaha. Anyway, next chapter will have no smut, just fluff (Or will it?) Kidding~ Anyway, I'm happy about how this chapter turns out, even though it's all smut and nothing else! Until next time (probably later today), see you!

------nomuraaru