Chapter 12 - Finale

*     °     * Soraru POV *    °     *

      I paced the living room, agitated that Mafu have not come yet. "Ahhhh!!!" I shouted and the door opened a bit. "S-Sora-chan?" A familiar albino peeked in, his beautiful red eyes flickering in the dim light, red and puffy. Was he....crying?
      I said,"Come here, Mafu," and he came running to me, hugging me tight. "Sora-chan, you haven't gotten tired of me, right? You still love me right?" he asked, tears already forming on his eyes. "Stupid angel," I flicked his nose and he cried out. "I'm not that dumb to break up with the most beautiful, most perfect person in the world for nothing."
      "But you kissed Yuki!" He protested and I chuckled. "So you have been following me, huh? Naughty." He blushed and mumbled softly, "Just answer the question, Sora-chan.." I sighed. "Thats a goodbye kiss. I didn't even know what's happening. She is leaving for London tomorrow to get engaged with someone else." "R-really?" "Of course. You think I'll lie to you?" He shook his head fiercely, blushing a shade deeper.
     An idea popped up in my head and I smirked a bit. "Hey, Mafu, you're a bad boyfriend, you know. First suspecting me for cheating, and now not trusting me? How bad." I crept closer to him and he backed away. "Hah?" He stuttered out.
     I pulled out my tie and smiled, making him shiver.
    "Bad boyfriends need to be punished."

                      *    ·    *

      His hips bucked violently as I trusted into him, making him moan. "Really, Mafu, you should stop being such a bad boyfriend. I have never been that jealous when you hug Amatsuki and get all touchy feely with your friends."
     He let out a moan, sweat covering his body, and his white hair stuck to his neck and face as he moaned harder, too out of it to care. "Is it really the time to bring that up?" He panted out, his face flushing red. "Yes," I remarked quietly, punctuating my every words with a hard thrust to his prostate. "Gahh!!" He dragged his dull nails down my back and I winced. There will probably be marks tomorrow, but today I just don't care.
     He grinded his hips against me and moaned at the sensation. "Please, let me--ah!--cum, ugh!" He begged and I smiled against his throat. "Wait for a while longer, okay? For me?" He shook his head, then nodded. God, he look so beautiful right now, it makes me want to devour him more.
     He kept begging, tears staining his cheeks. Finally I relented, and with a kiss to his forehead, I unraveled the knot I made to bind his cock. I haven't even trusted one time before he came, sobbing with relief as he did so.
     "Good boy," I kissed his forehead with a smile. He smiled a bit, but his glazed eyes looked like he is in someplace far away. I finished with another thrust. Since he is like a dead person right now, I decided to make a hickey on his neck, a place he almost never cover.
     I bit the area and licked it tentatively before started to suck the area. It took a long time for him to wake up from his half-consiousness and glanced at me. "Ow ow ow, stop it! How long have you been doing this?" "Hmm...quite long, I guess," I said, humming.
     "So I guess, this is a make-up sex?" He asked, flushing. "Something like that. It is also a thing where I try to put my words into action." I said.
    He blushed and pushed me away. "Stop it!"

** The day where Yuki leaves for the airport.**

°°°°Normal POV°°°°

    Yuki stood in the airport, waiting for Soraru. She is pretty sure that after she kissed him, they would break up. Instead...She saw them together, both beaming, and her blood boiled.
    Soraru walked over and smiled at Yuki, while Mafu stared at her without emotion. "Y-you guys are together?" She stammered. "Yeah. Yesterday was a great night, isn't it?" Soraru glanced at him with a secretive smile. Mafu blushed, the pink dusting his place cheeks. "Yes," he muttered a bit, staring away. 
    "So, I hope you have a good trip," he said with a smile. Mafu nodded and said softly,"Have a great trip. I hope your fiance is a great person." Come to say, his voice is kinda scratchy, like he had been screaming his lungs out yesterday, Yuki thought.
((Obviously he have been doing that))
    Tears welled up in her eyes as she nodded, and wished them luck in continuing their relationship. With that, she turned and walked away, towards the plane.

        --------------END-------------

A/N : This is the longest I have ever done! Like, damn, 14 parts! Finally it ended! I hope you guys have enjoyed this story to the max. I myself had enjoyed myself a lot as I wrote this story. I'm crying tf?? I do hope you guys aren't angry at me for splitting the special chapters to another story.
    I love you guys, like how I loved this story wwww thank you for reading this!! Please look forward to the not-so-sequel story that will be mostly oneshots!! Thanks once again, and byeee!!

------nomuraaru